Relationships wth Thai Girls,not from the sex area

gerrryuk

Hi LP,

>>>>and I aint putting any whoremonger, reformed or not anyplace near her<<<

And this would include yourself, as well? :neener: Or are you just different, from all the rest?

HT

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zaad and JJ,

Both have good points. Most Thai girls I've met outside of the business, are pretty sophisticated, and will not have their heads turned around by a few sweet words, coming out of a farangs mouth. They are looking for something a hell of a lot more substantial than that. Might work on a dirt poor farm girl, but not your average BKK office girl. They've all heard it all a thousand times before. "Paak waan falang" (sweet talking Westerner's) are a dime a dozen there. Talk is cheap, and they know it. They're not stupid over there. Wanna have a serious relationship with a non-prostitute Thai girl? Then you will just have to put the time in. There is no escaping this fact, IMO.

HT

Yea, superb, thanks Guys all useful info.. stored (except the smelly and stinky things!!!) You are all stars, feel a lot better now. I will do my best to make certain she is happy and comfortable about things then........ Although false comments I think are counter productive....

Think my first visit to LOS is gonna be good and memorable.

Most Thai girls I've met outside of the business, are pretty sophisticated...................your average BKK office girl.

------------------------------------------------

Are you serious? office girl sophisticated? Maybe, if sophisticated only means they are not farm girls.

I dunno, I pretty much agree with JJ, chicks are chicks. There is of course not one recipe, and using stale pick-up lines won't do it (even for an unsophisticated farm girl, and even less a BG who can't care less about lies she's heard a 1000 times before), but everyone does love attention. It does not matter what you say, as long as it is showing you pay attention to her.

A good courting is made of such sweet little attentions and even cute silliness, not sophisticated conversation. especially in Thailand. If you can fascinate a girl by showing your knowledge of a sophisticated subject, fine, but IME, it's your personality thst shines thru, not the details of your knowledge. Most girls will forget intricacies of conversation, but they will not forget that you waited until her taxi comes, or the little handwave you gave her when she has already left you and see you have not turned around.

I do not act differently, wheras the girl is P4P, office girl or upper middle-class.

Guest lazyphil

<<And this would include yourself, as well? Or are you just different, from all the rest?>>

No of course I'm not different, but unlike you I dont see a gtg as the holy grail, so I dont care one way or the other!!

HIGH THAIED said:

Zaad and JJ,

Both have good points. Most Thai girls I've met outside of the business, are pretty sophisticated, and will not have their heads turned around by a few sweet words, coming out of a farangs mouth. They are looking for something a hell of a lot more substantial than that. Might work on a dirt poor farm girl, but not your average BKK office girl. They've all heard it all a thousand times before. "Paak waan falang" (sweet talking Westerner's) are a dime a dozen there. Talk is cheap, and they know it. They're not stupid over there. Wanna have a serious relationship with a non-prostitute Thai girl? Then you will just have to put the time in. There is no escaping this fact, IMO.

HT

Thai office girls are " pretty sophisticated"? In what capacity and by what standard? I am not particularly impressed with the "average" Thai office girls level of sophistication, education or life experience. Especially chicks in their 20's.

Maybe my standards are too high. I guess I am spoiled by the American women in my peer group who are highly educated, very bright and gifted. The only Thai women that have impressed me with their level of sophistication are the handful I know who have worked and were educated in Western countries or the nuch older Thai women I know who are very wise in alot of matters.

Also regarding Thai office girls have heard it all before, I don't buy it. Most office girls I met are bored freaking stiff, they are desperate to find a little romance and attention in their lives. Maybe you are talking about those women who interact with farang men in the tourist business that have heard it all before? Maybe you are referring to Thai women in the 30's and 40's? The "average Thai office girl I would fathom has not heard it all before and neither is she courted everyday.

Regarding complimenting Thai chicks. I know 60yr old Khunyings that giggle like school girls if you tell them they look beautiful in an outfit. Women love compliments, Every woman wants to be told she is beautiful or special in some way. Don't fool yourselves with that "he-man" nonsense.

HIGH THAIED said:

Zaad and JJ,

Wanna have a serious relationship with a non-prostitute Thai girl? Then you will just have to put the time in. There is no escaping this fact, IMO.

HT

Absolutely correct, if it is your idea to jump straight into bed with any GTG the first night you meet her, better rethink now before substantial loss of face!

Time and effort is what it will take and factor in what ever influences she might be getting from friends and especially family who might not be too keen on a farang son in law!

"...Dude I have been messing with chicks since I was a sprout, I know what makes them tick..."

Sure you do, sure you do... :) Truth is, no one does, women don't even understand themselves...this question has baffled the psychiatric profession for centurys: "...Can we really declare approximately 1/2 of the world's population insane by definition...?"

:banghead::dunno: :dunno: :rolleyes: :: ::

Archived