Relationships wth Thai Girls,not from the sex area

gerrryuk

Guest lazyphil

The Mrs and me have just got back from the historic centre of Cambridge (out for lunch) and there are a plethora of good quality gift shops selling all things University, nice looking stuff, good quality and unique to here. Saw LOTS of Asian (mostly Japs and Chinese I think but I do hear Thai jibber jabber now and then) tourists buying up stuff. Oxford might be nearer to you though?.....Harrods is a good idea though.

What about buttering up her dad with some Glenmorangie Scotch from duty free!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jjsushi said:
Zaad said:

I am a sucker for a compliment too. I love it when chicks tell me that I am the best! I am superman! I am the Greatest! I am Mr. Loverman!!

You forgot Mr. Bombastic! ::

I might as well add "Champion Lover" and "Rude Boy"!!!! :grinyes:

Don't rub it in :doah: I get called "useless old and broken hubby", with several references to changing me at the market, or that a museum is where I belong.. :(

[color:"red"] or that a museum is where I belong..

[/color]

Darling it is better to be an "antique" than just plain old thing, yes? :hug:

I promise you Hubby wants to change me to a newer model with smaller mouth! At least he still likes this model, I should be thankful!!! ::

Jasmine

[color:"red"] If Hubby ever does something dumb like kick you out, you are welcome here!

[/color]

You are sweet OH. I suppose that it comes into his mind occasionally, it is called being married a long time!!! :D

However, like anything else being together for a long time becomes a habit, that is "missing the person when she/he is gone, but cannot stand being together at times." Hard to please we humen!! :(

Jasmine

Archived