Relationships wth Thai Girls,not from the sex area

gerrryuk

Guest lazyphil

My Mrs cousin has a Kaasart degree, good job, own car, lives with mom and pops, no kids, bf, late 20's, pretty, speaks good English and some Japanese and I aint putting any whoremonger, reformed or not anyplace near her (not that you were asking!)....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gerry,

gerrryuk said:

... does anybody have any knowledge of having a relationship with Thai ladies who not at all attached to the sex industry. For instance if she were to work as a till girl on the Crocadile farm or maybe a shop assistant or whatever.

Sure. My wife has a BS in psychology and worked as an insurance agent in Chiangmai. Not exactly a "till girl", but her sister who has a degree in teaching prefers being an independent busness woman and runs her own very modest souvenier shop in Bangkok. The whole extended family is very 'middle class'. I know of many farang who married or are going with educated, middle-class, Thai women.

gerrryuk said:

I am coming for the first time to LOS next week and you never know I could meet with such a lady.

Of course you can. Just stay out of the bars.

gerrryuk said:

I would n't know how to treat her, she just has be different to Bar Girls etc .........

Does this mean that you only associate with bar Girls in the UK, if you don't know how to treat any other type of woman?

Grabii

Gerry, there are lots of GTG's out there all looking to meet a Good Farang Man who will treat them well. I am very lucky to have a very definite GTG girl friend who is manager of a freight company in BKK.

As the other guys have said, treat any lady you meet with respect whether she is a BG or GTG but beware of the cultural differences because they are certainly there. My gf has no family with the exception of 2 aunts, one I get on really well with and the other I have never met because she would be horrified if her niece was in a relationship with a farang!

Several times when we have been out together like in a shop I have been aware of the girl behind the counter and my gf talking about me and my gf will tell me later that the shop girl wanted to know where to meet a nice farang man! Another time was when we were having reflexology massage together the massage girls were chatting away to her in Thai wanting to know all about me and what it was like to have a farang boy friend, there were a lot of giggles from all 3 of them and a fair bit of blushing from my gf too! :: But I have to say that the up sides far out weigh the down sides.

Grabbii said:

Does this mean that you only associate with bar Girls in the UK, if you don't know how to treat any other type of woman?

No, not at all Grabbii, just thinkin of the different cultures. English Ladies I can cope with, and have in the past But you you may have missed earlier that I am meeting a beautiful Thai lady in Thailand and with whom I have been speaking for some time, and I don't want to foul up (and I do know of her high class, thanks). But I do value your input it is all knowledge I would not have had. Thank you

They love witty sweet talking. Don't complain or talk bad about anything ...

Disagree with these two points. Definitely not all love sweet talk and if you do it badly it'll turn against you and make you look like a fool. No, not talking about my experience here, I'm not, and never shall be, a sweet talker.

IME girls will question you if everything is always OK with/for you. Depending on content and situation a few honest complaints can do no harm.

Girls love men who behave like men. Too much sweet talk, compliments, no complaints and "i love yous" is not part of it.

Zaad said:

They love witty sweet talking. Don't complain or talk bad about anything ...

Disagree with these two points. Definitely not all love sweet talk and if you do it badly it'll turn against you and make you look like a fool. No, not talking about my experience here, I'm not, and never shall be, a sweet talker.

IME girls will question you if everything is always OK with/for you. Depending on content and situation a few honest complaints can do no harm.

Girls love men who behave like men. Too much sweet talk, compliments, no complaints and "i love yous" is not part of it.

Dude he is talking about meeting a chick for the first time. Women the world over love guys who compliment them during the first few meetings of courtship. Name a chick that does not like flattery/compliments and witty flirting initially? What woman do you know want s to be with a guy who complains about crap during the initial stages of a relationship? Honey gets you farther than vinegar. You will get a different reaction when meeeting a chick for the first time and instead of simply saying "Hello, nice to meet you", instead you say "Hello, that is a nice outfit you are wearing" or "Hello, that color really highlights your beautiful eyes!"

Dude I have been messing with chicks since I was a sprout, I know what makes them tick.

BTW- How do men behave like men? Love to hear this view.

Archived