Can you really afford a Thai girl??????

Guys on average incomes in the west have no chance of being able to afford a Thai women.

Heck in most relationships these days both parties are working and still struggling to survive.

Unless you are well off i wouldn't remotely consider bringing a thai girl to the west.

It is not just money either you will also have to deal with all the emotional problems of your tirak as you will be her only support.

I think the chances of success are really remote.

I think the better option is to make the money first and then come and live in Thailand and find your tirak.

Let's face it there are plenty of available attractive women in the west .There is no need to put yourself in such a difficult position by dragging one from half way across the world

and being responsible for all her financial and emotional needs.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HT,

""Sinsot gold 3000 USD""

"Oh my God....If only this can only be true for me, too. "

= My cousin got married last year, sinsot is about 12,500 us$ excluded GOLD...........

:neener: :neener: :neener:

Jaa Ja

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RugDoctor36 said:

Flight to LOS = 700 USD

Date lady =at least 500 USD?

Family party 750 USD

Sinsot + gold 3000 USD

Thai wedding party 750 USD

Legal help = 2000 USD

Flight for girl to USA 700

Clothes and stuff for girl 500 USD

Start education for lady junior college 600

So that is about $10,000 USD.

Flight to LOS = Free (cut a deal)

Date lady = not very much. Cost of things in LOS is not much - 2 can tangle for the price of 1

Family party 50 USD

Sinsot + gold (forget sinsot and buy her gold - gold - 4 baht gold - 31000 - $775

Thai wedding party 200 USD

Legal help = 0 USD

Flight for girl to USA Free (cut a deal)

Clothes and stuff for girl 0 USD (she comes with clothes)

Start education for lady junior college ($0.00 already University graduate)

$1025 - give or take a few dollars.

about 10% of what was quoted.

Hi whiteorchid,

Yea....I know. I'll be going down this road shortly. What many here may not know, is that this is not just related to thai/farang relationships. Many Thai guys must deal with this issue, also. I know you are a female whiteorchid, but are you Khon Thai, as well? Can you share any light/experiences here? I would appreciate it, greatly.

For me, I've not yet entered into any phase of this, but g/f has stated that parents will need to have face of some sort. I have no idea if they are wanting to keep, or simply have a check shown on table, stating to all, that I am able to well take care of the girl. Both parents are fairly well placed in jobs with the Thai government, so do not need my money to survive, in the least. But that fact also dictates a greater need for them to show greater 'face', to all their friends, co-workers, and family. Like it, or not, by either side, it is a situation that does exist, and must be dealt with.

I don't want to turn this thread into a sin-sot theme, but if you have some interesting stuff to offer, I will happily open a new thread for it. :)

HT

Family party 50 USD

Sinsot + gold (forget sinsot and buy her gold - gold - 4 baht gold - 31000 - $775

Thai wedding party 200 USD

Legal help = 0 USD

Flight for girl to USA Free (cut a deal)

Clothes and stuff for girl 0 USD (she comes with clothes)

Start education for lady junior college ($0.00 already University graduate)

$1025 - give or take a few dollars.

MM,

Curious - do you have any experience in the matter or are you just bulshitting?

Free flights, wedding parties for 200 USD? Girls not buying clothes? What planet are you from? :D

Take away the gold and you're stuck with a bill for 250 USD according to you. Wow, guess we have a lot to learn from you.

A wedding without wedding dresses, suits, free visas and flights, I am impressed.

:bow:

"Let's face it there are plenty of available attractive women in the west" attractive yes......but who wants them anyway?

about afford a thaigirl in the west :

I calculated with around 28.000 USD in cost for my wife for the first 2 years including all on RugDoctor36 list.

/T

Regarding clothing: My girl friend has clothing so why should I have to buy mre? Besides, how many people in falangland have HAD to buy clothing for their girl friends there? I never did.

Archived