Would you tell? the Poll

Nervous_Dog

I am quite facinated by the discussion, so felt a poll in order, actually two polls.

1 If you know the girl is HIV+, and you know she hasn't told her new boyfriend, and you have no idea if they have safe sex or not, do you tell him, either to the face or anominously?

2 Before you begin a steady relaitionship that may include non safe sex, do you both get tested for HIV?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No - I'd give her all the hhints in the world, take the boyfriend outside and make sure that if he ddidn't tell then it wouldnt be HIV that killedd him :)

Seriously, I still wouldt tell her because I wouldn't know what their personal life was but I'd make sure it was safe sex.

If it wasn't ANYONE she sleeps with could give it too her! Do I tell her EVERY boyfirend has it? I thought thats what saafe sex education was about!

Dog

Nervous Dog,

"Seriously, I still wouldt tell her because I wouldn't know what their personal life was but I'd make sure it was safe sex.

If it wasn't ANYONE she sleeps with could give it too her! Do I tell her EVERY boyfirend has it? I thought thats what saafe sex education was about!"

As I said in the other thread, don't kid yourself that ONLY safe sex will save you from getting infected.

My girl is a dentist and she MUST be EXTREMELY careful when dealing with HIV-infected patients. She once lost concentration and accidently cut herself with a dental instrument after treating such patient. Goddamn, she wasn't sure if there was any patient's blood present or whether it had been used at all etc.. checked herself and no problems luckily.

But again, safe sex only won't save your ass, not even close!!!

Zaad - I agree with you, but I assume you wife is like all dentist I know who assume all clients have blood born diseases, not just HIV?

In Australia, all the little school kids are now taught what to do if one of them scrapes their knee. DONT PLAY WITH BLOOD! (Remember being "Blood Brotehrs" with someone when you was about 10 or so, I do!)

Point is it is now a managable condition, but the social stigma, which the original poster is very clearly concerned about, is likely to cause more damage than interferance.

By the sounds of it, and I on't want to be judgemental, she is a typical bar girl. I think ANYONE going with a bar girl HAS TOO assume she is carrying something bad.

DOG

Archived