Conned by Thai Bride

Boo Radley

Thanks for confirming i am not your UK buddy. Indeed, I do not remember telling you that much about my GF, except for normal up to date news and explaining she is just too much self-centered and temperamental to be a good wife for an soon to be old guy like me. Basically, the type of love i feel comfortable with has to be measured against the standard i have seen in my family, and no one has ever deluded me away from that.

About my german friend, he is a guy i have quite a lot of affection for, but I have thought better not to be in touch for a while, as the discussion was often going on and on about this girl, and I slowly grew tired of hearing about it at length every time i called, and not so much about a RS, but rather the total uncertainty of it, plus he still had views on other thai ladies, which had me really wondering how serious he was with his intentions.

.I am sure that if I had gone on and on about my Gf and I, he too, would have been a bit tired of it, and rightfully so. i hope he realizes that so we can relate and have fun together when we meet in Paris next.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He hates french food...and you did mention quite a bit at times of your previous relationship, and you just confirmed some of it in a previous post :) But no, the UK guy has many issues...as does German guy. I believe German guys interest in other women was in part due to the uncertainty of the other/main relationship, always good to have a back up plan...

• 2 months later...

Just for the record I know this man and the full story .Not the little bit you read in the local rag.

His story beggers beleive. and he was conned for 4 years by all her family,

The people that live in his home are many in number there were 8 family members in the house.

He was beaten by his wifes family and has had to get medical attention because of this. He was taken out of his home at Gun point . His wife had paid the Police for protection , he had little or no recorse to the police.

He is not a looser he has and will be very much a winner and normaly fights for his rights.

He has written to the Priminesters office in Bangkok and has had an investagation by the office over the Corruption of the Thai Justice system.

The full story is 3.000 words not the 300 as printed by the local rag.

TAKE THE PISS IF YOU WILL, THIS MAN IS NOT GIVING UP THE FIGHT.

If any of the fourm members had been through half of what he has, ther would be a lot less snipes at him being a looser.

THANK YOU

To all that have written to this tread.

As a matter of intrest I know this man and his Family.

When he took his Thai bride back to the UK ,she looked to be Genuinly in Love with him. SHE had fooled all his friends me included. She is a master at decption.

What happned when they returned to Thailand is a story that beggears believe.

He was beaten ,had guns put to his head. He had no support of the Police.

His wife had paid the Police , he was at her mercy and anything that she wanted to do she did.

Regarding her Thai husbad and daughter, yes they did live in the same house but they were not alone she had 6 more members of her family in the same house.

He had built up a good busness when he was in Thailand and had accumalated 5 Houses (all paid) Gave work to most of her family.

He is by no means a looser as stated by other members.

You are not in view of the full facts.

The story in the local rag was to put it mildly a load of bull shit.

He is back in Thailand and has opened up a new company in Bangkok, he is Far from lost.

I ask all the critics just one question, if you were in his shoes woul you have the courage to get on with your life the same way he has.

Andy I don't think anyone is taking the piss, but it is an all too familiar tale which we have all read about time after time. I imagine he nmarried her far to soon after he met her without taking the time to get to know her or the family well enough. They sound like a right bunch. We would be interested in the full story-peter

Thanks for the good news (!). Forgive me for putting 2 and 2 together, and being reminisced of very sad cases where the men totally eschewed all warning signs and caused great grief and duress to their own family in the process.

Still, I beg to wonder at such an affluent, smart, energetic businessman, a winner, a fighter, falling for the oldest trick in the book (no, i am not that smart, energetic, businessman, and last but NOT least, affluent).

Sorry, there is something wrong with this picture, but admittedly, it's not just about him. really, a roll of te dice this farang/TBG marriage thingo.

Archived