Why use GTG instead of GF?

khunsanuk

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since this board has an emphasis on naughty nightlife girls usually are working girls/prostitutes by default, in my mind, unless something is written to the contrary.

I admit to taking note if someone uses GTG or BG when discussing someone in relationships. Especially if someone is writing about a problem it helps if a distinction is made. It helps me get a feel for what a poster is writing about.

In my mind I picture a GTG as being a non-bar girl (never been) with at least a 10th grade education and some type of job. A BG I have the mental picture of lower education from a poor background speaking bad bar-English and with a tendency to be a loose cannon. Don't mean to sound judgemental, I like em all.

Non-BG would be more appropriate than GTG.

gummigut said:

Okay, I'm looking for a gtg gf who gwb and ggh and lrfg. Could be an ex-bg or gtg or gs, but please nk or pgc's.

Is that too much to ask for?

<<burp>>

Gummi,

Preferably with a large penthouse and a large monthly allocation from dad as well ????

Not an easy order to fulfill IMO.....

BB

Let's face it, a lot of guys (not all) feel a little insecure, when others know they have a TG as a GF. So they use the GTG label to imply they didn't meet in a bar. I feel some almost see having a GTG GF as a kind of status symbol.

Whether or not the girl is after the FG (farang guy) for his money or not is irrelevant. Said FG's are quite proud to announce to the board, she's a GTG/non sex worker, and she loves him for all the right reasons. Even if the wool has been pulled over his eyes.

Personally, I hate to pigeon hole people. Some BG's are good, some so called GTG's are evil, even the ones in the chatrooms. Though some disagree.

What do I call Miss Red? Your highness. Y'see she's the boss, except on Sundays, when I can tell myself to mow the lawn, wash the car, ad nauseum.

I'm glad to see that you and Miss Red have arrived at a mature and comprehensive sharing of duties and responsibilities. You as the Alpha male, take care of the important things such as mowing the lawn, washing the car and putting out the garbage, thus leaving her the minimal decisions, such as where you will live, what is your employment and what your children's names will be.

I realize that who chooses the Sunday night TV shows has yet to be decided, but I am confident you can come to a responsible decision. (can you spell g-r-o-v-e-l) :neener:

Archived