What will happen if Mt. Saint Helens Blows ?

O.K.

As I prepare to escape from the States, it would appear that Mount Saint Helens in WA State might blow it's top!

I've heard from a couple of buddies how their journey to LOS was disrupted (yes, back in 1980!) after this volcano erupted!

O.K. ... my journey on Cathay Pacific from JFK has a stop planned in Vancouver !!! ... and, it looks ready to blow to me!

If it goes, what will happen to me?? :dunno:

My friends were stranded in Alaska! I was planning on wearing shorts and sandals! ... any advice? ... call my consolidator and change routes? ... for those familiar with my luck, you know I'm fucked! :banghead:

Yes!

I know that, and I ain't betting my flight time against some volcano ... no contest! ... the volcano will beat me!

So, I guess I'll call in am (my consolidatoer in N.Y.) and reroute ... any other volcanos, natural disasters I should know about? :dunno:

Although, I have heard some good things about Vancouver ... if I get stranded there, I might even lose track of time ... not a first for me! :grinyes:

In my circle of friends, I am known as the master of excuses! If anyone ever needs to come up with an excuse, just pm me ... I have quite the imagination!

WHile you are at it, why not worry about meteors hitting the plane? or drunken mechanics or pilots fucking it up...? jeeez, take your ass on the plane and Mai Pen Rai! Mamoth lakes has been rumbling for years, "experts" saying it could blow any time...hey, guess what one of these days, these volcanoes will blow, sooner or later...or maybe not...

or it could go boom, boom BOOM! Take the trip. If something happens you will have something to tell us and everybody else. For comfort, you might want to wear 2 pairs of under shorts.

Archived