Slipping into Oblivion

zanemay

Ever looked at pics of the bodies after being blown up by an american bomb? Gruesome would be an understatement. Point is that those looking at things in person from the ground... well i don't know what the point is

Pro-muslim people always echo those sentiments, of course a american bomb will do damage, knock peoples heads off...... However we dont parade people on TV then cut off their head with a kitchen knife....

Have you seen one of their wretched videos, it will make you sick and be seared on your brain for life.... I have heard that those animals even have their own Jihad DVDs where you can enjoy a compilation of beheadings.....

Want to see a Russian conscript have his head sawed off with a swiss army knife or slowly run over under tank treads, coming soon to a Muslim cultural centre near you... I am serious....

Of course the real problem is Israel and Palestine, the current US administration is the most pro-Israel in a generation, maybe if US orders Israel to abide by what the UN says then things will get better...

As it stands I dont see that happening.

STH

STH

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<Weren't they there first to begin with ??? >>

No of course not Indians were. And straying slightly the Argies got all excited about the Falklands saying its rightfully theres but I didn't see them offering to give back any mainland to natives. Spain too, Gibralter is ours, when they give back the Canary islands to the nearest African country (??) then we'll considor Gibralter! :)

Prime Minsiter if Israel observed UN resolutions it might make things better. But being surrounded by Muslim nations that have been intent on it's destruction for 56 years it might well be only a temporary improvement.

On the UN resolution in 1947 on the partition of Palestine almost all of the non votes were from Arab countries and they have never accepted the resolution for the creation of Israel.

In the days following the passing of the resolution over a thousand jews were murdered by muslim rioters and soldiers from nearby muslim countries moved into palestine, the rest is history-peter

Go Try This Go Ahead - I Dare You! Only If you have a Death Wish!

Enter Pakistan illegally. Never mind immigration quotas, visas,

international law, or any of that nonsense.

Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical

care for you and your entire family.

Demand bilingual nurses and doctors.

Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc.

Procreate abundantly.

Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive

behavior with,"It is a cultural British thing thing. You would

not understand, pal."

Keep your British identity strong. Fly the cross of st George from your

rooftop, or proudly display it in your front window or on your car bumper.

Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children

do likewise.

Demand classes on British culture in the Pakistan school system.

Demand a local Pakistan driver license. This will afford other legal

rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized, illegal, presence

in Pakistan.

Insist that local Pakistan law enforcement teach English to all its officers.

Good luck! You'll be demanding for the rest of time or soon dead.

Because it will never happen.

It will not happen in Pakistan or any other country in the world...Except

right here. Land of the naive.

STH  

>>>Most Germans had no idea what was going on, <<<

that is plain wrong. most germans might not have known the extend of the slaughter, but they very well knew that lots of people were killed there. my dad knew already when he was 12 or 13. my mum didn't know, but she grew up on a very isolated estate deep in occupied poland.

many camps were very close to towns, the trains going in were in plain view, and in the deathcamps the smell of the ovens was all over town when the wind was right.

>>>I think its brain washing to send German school children to concentration camps. Its nothing to do with them at all and was to all extents and purposes carried out by a small number of odd ball SS people.<<<

not brain washing - education.

and it was not just some odd ball SS - it was from top down ordered, and the holocaust was most efficiently performed. a few "odd ball SS" would not have been able to exterminate more than 80% of european jews.

>>>to ram that stuff down school childrens throats creates a cowed apologetic populace...<<<

no, it creates a population which is not tricked that easily anymore into aggressive wars and extreme racist views. and none of our guides, former inmates, have asked us schoolkids to be "apologetic", but to be always on guard.

maybe that is one of the reasons that the vast majority of the german population does not support present war in irak, and refuses to demonise muslims and their religion. we have millions of muslims living in germany, everyone of my age has been to school with muslims, has muslim friends, has worked with muslims.

i have worked with muslims, in jobs were often i was the only non german, and have very pleasant memories, like going after a drab nightshift down and have some great turkish breakfast with my collegues. i have to say, that i did prefer the jobs with muslims far more than where the majority were germans, a far more pleasant and polite atmosphere.

that trend of demonising islam reminds me very much of antisemitism of nazi times - bad aspects of islam are picked out, or invented, just to prove the point that islam has to be destroyed. the beauty islam has brought us, and still can give us are completely neglected. go and have a nice arab dinner, and have a nice shisha afterwards, have a polite conversation along the sweet tea. islam has brought apart from the most intricate decorative arts a very pleasant lifestyle as well.

but hate is blind, and some people prefer to hate. well, i'll keep on having my regular dinners in arab town here.

I saw some of those beheading pictures and videos when you provided the links and, although it was nasty at the time, I can't say I've felt particularly sick or scarred for life since.

In fact, viewing the videos, I was struck by how quick the deaths were as compared to the more horrible version in my imagination.

My view is that they only die once and, despite people saying the video makes it much worse for the family, friends and the sort of people who love Lady Diana and want some reflected grief, I don't think it does. The terrible loss occurs once, when they die, and there's not much you can do to make it worse. It's happened already. And I didn't hear Jacqui and John Junior complaining about the footage of JFK's head being splattered being shown again and again over the years...

Come on, man - you're British. Don't you think we should be showing a little more stiff upper-lip and less over-mourning (to the extent that the BBC cancels programmes for days on anything relating to knives when a single guy is killed)? I was watching a TimeWatch program on a WWII secret raid to sink the German's largest ship with mini-submarines last week and I was struck by how matter-of-fact the old guys were when recounting all the danger, death and loss of their friends they faced. Sure, they had respect. But they didn't overdo it, making us into a weeping pussy nation. People who didn't know the guy getting into hysterical sobs? Please...

Btw, I've heard that this stuff is actually starting to turn more Muslims off the causes of the kidnappers. Your basic guy is starting to be more revolted by it so it's backfiring a little.

>>that trend of demonising islam reminds me very much of antisemitism of nazi times - bad aspects of islam are picked out, or invented, just to prove the point that islam has to be destroyed. the beauty islam has brought us, and still can give us are completely neglected. <<

Very very few people say islam should be destroyed.

Demonizing the jews is the heart of the problem and the arabs have been at it for a long time. After israel proclaimed its state-hood, the arab leaders announced they would annihilate every jew in palestine. At the time, the Secretary-General of the Arab League (which included iraq and Saudi Arabia) had this to say: "This will be a war of extermination and a momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Mongolian massacres and the Crusades."

The palestinians who were living side by side with the jews expected this to happen and fled palestine (this is simplifying the situation) figuring they could return after the arabs finished what they planned on doing. They are still in the refugee camps.

It appeared that the arabs would be able to carry out the threat when they commenced their attack. Israel had no army, no tanks no artillery and their airforce consisted of 9 private aircraft. The Jews existence depended on a shoestring, somehow fought off the arab armies and the jews ended up with a tenuous foothold for the survivors of the holocaust. If the arabs succeeded there would be no palestinian problem because the jews would have been gone and the palestinians would have returned home.

The attitudes of the arabs have not changed much. Saddam was actually paying palestinian suicide bombers to blow up jews. The arabs now use the palestinian situation that was primarily of their own making and say "see, look at how evil the zionists are" and they actually get the UN to go along with it.

The question is whether the followers of islam ideology should be reigned in (not destroyed) and how to do it, or to just stay out of the middle east and hope the problem goes away on its own. Currently the US is embarked on trying to actively reign them in. The US may have the lion by the tail time will tell. But destroying islam is not on the planning table.

I'm all for educating people about the history of islam, most people have no idea. But the aggressive intent and the hatred of the jews (and infidels associated with them) by a huge number of followers of islam should never be ignored.

PS - the issue of how palestinians ended up in refugee camps is a complex one and controversial, just want to reiterate my statement was a simplification

>>Of course the real problem is Israel and Palestine, the current US administration is the most pro-Israel in a generation, maybe if US orders Israel to abide by what the UN says then things will get better...<<

This has intrigued me for awhile. When the 2000 election between gore and bush was in question, absentee ballots became important. Many florida voters were jews living in israel, everyone knows that the jews vote 70 to 80% democrat and the gore people were depending on this.

Bush won despite the jewish vote. I thought the clinton administration's pro israel policies would be severely curtailed under a republican Bush administration. Why support the jews if they don't vote for ya? Yet the opposite has happened.

>>>Very very few people say islam should be destroyed. <<<

some people on the board here do. and some famous people in the states have let out comments along those lines as well, and appear to sell their books in the hundred thousands.

>>>I'm all for educating people about the history of islam, most people have no idea. But the aggressive intent and the hatred of the jews (and infidels associated with them) by a huge number of followers of islam should never be ignored.<<<

neither do i. but neither do i ignore that the same hatred has been/still is evident with many christians. and over the centuries christians have massakered far more jews and other ethnic/religious minorities than muslims have been able to. even today, the bodycount of islamic terrorists vs. alliance of the willing is clearly lopsided.

Archived