Slipping into Oblivion

zanemay

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spirit_of_town_hall said:

You hit the nail on the head.

STH

Actually neither you or zanemay seem to have the balls to say what you really mean. What do you want exactly? Concentration camps for muslims? Mass sterilization? Send 'em all back where they belong then nuke 'em. Cat got your tongues has it?

Get a backbone lad. Join the BNP. :)

zanemay said:

Sorry...I don't wish to push the limits of the board policies any further.

ZM

I feel the same way. I'm surprised the thread has lasted this long.

I think you know the answers to your questions already. There are limits as to how far we can go and still claim the moral high ground.

I admit I'm getting a bit tired of people whining about the problems without proposing any solutions basically because the solutions are not pretty.

No simple solutions, I just think islam is the enemy that should be resisted on every level because it is fudamentaly evil as was it's founder. It is at odds with freedom, democracy and human rights and it has always been at odds with the infidel, not just a few fanatics like AQ and the murdering palastinians. Islam is against the west at it's very foundations. Islam has never been a creed of love, tolerance or turning the other cheek but one of conquest, division, opression and hate. The Koran sees the world as divided into two - one part which has come under Islamic rule and one part which is supposed to come under Islamic rule in the future. There is a division of the world which is very clear. Every single person who starts studying Islam knows it. The world is described as Dar al-Islam (the house of Islam) - that's the place where Islam rules - and the other part which is called Dar al-Harb - the house of war. Not the "house of non-Muslims," but the "house of war." It is this house of war which as to be, at the end of time, conquered. The world will continue to be in the house of war until it comes under Islamic rule.

lets hope GWB gets re elected because Kerry would roll over. That's my opinion anyway,feel free to choke on your cornflakes.God bless America-peter

Archived