Slipping into Oblivion

zanemay

Hi FLY,

I know its appealing to always stick up for the perceived under dog, in your adopted country the muslim separatists are killing monks, and any thing that is alien to them...

What do you think about Mohammad being a practicing paedophile, what do you think about the Koran saying that disbelievers can be justifiably killed... what about that lady in nothern Pakistan who has been sentenced to death... the reason she had the temerity to be raped by village elders...... Wake up you old trot....... What is your agenda for sticking up for muslims? Do you find their treatment of women enlightening?

Are you impressed with the Emirates treatment of guest arbeiter from Philippines and Thailand, are you... do you want to know the stats of Philippina maids executed in Saudi and the Emirates...

Your comments on the average German knowing what happened in the concentration are not correct, all the camps were in the far east of Germany, Poland, Ukraine...

Wake up and smell the coffee, muslims are bad news. Your country of birth is over run with the cockroaches as mine is soon to be.......

STH

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When did Christians have a pogram against muslims, eh.... What about the poor Chinese in Indonesia, Temor, Iraq now....

Heavens above fly what about muslims killing buddhist monks in Thailand.... What about your beloved muslims blowing those wonders of the world in Afgahnistan.... I dont think I have seen such blinkered right on foolishness since my sixth form common room.... grow up you trot...

STH

Guest lazyphil

<<What about the poor Chinese in Indonesia, Temor, Iraq now....>>

British Areospace supplyed shit loads of military hardware to the Indos which they used to kill lots of Timor Chinese (who hassle Tibet folk etc) people. Although this was business not a quest ::.......

British Areospace supplyed shit loads of military hardware to the Indos which they used to kill lots of Timor Chinese (who hassle Tibet folk etc) people. Although this was business not a quest .......

Glad you mentioned that, the Indonesians govt used figher jets against EAST Timorese Christians

Quite right British Aerospace did/do sell to the Indonesians, we also sell weapons technology to the Norwegians,Canadian and Singaporean governments, no problems there no bombing of totally innocents...

STH

spirit_of_town_hall said:what do you think about the Koran saying that disbelievers can be justifiably killed.

Ya know STH, I am sick of your rantings of something you obviously know absolutely NOTHING about. Now I am not a Christian, Jew, Muslim or anything. I am an athesist, but I follow the philosophy of Buddhism. But I have read the Bible, the Torah and the Quran out of a need to self educate on how those folks think/believe. maybe you should try it -- reading and understanding the subject on which you spew.

Just a simple and brief perusal of the Bible yields these most violent passages, justifying, ney ordering, the killing of non-believers:

Look at Deuteronomy 13:6-9 "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people."

Also let us look at Deuteronomy 17:3-5 "And he should go and worship other gods and bow down to them or to the sun or the moon or all the army of the heavens, .....and you must stone such one with stones and such one must die."

2 Chronicles 15:13 "All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman."

Romans 1:20-32 (from the New Testament) "20. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

21. For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.

22. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools

23. and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

24. Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.

25. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen.

26. Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.

27. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

28. Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.

29. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,

30. slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;

31. they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless.

32. Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."

We also read about Jesus ordering the killing of apostates (those who desert him) "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away an withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. (John 15:5-6)" Apostates are to be burned alive according to the new testament.

Even Psychics must be put to death. Let us look at Leviticus 20:27 "And as for a man or woman in whom there proves to be a mediumistic spirit or spirit of prediction, they should be put to death without fail. They should pelt them to death with stones. Their own blood is upon them."

Hmmm. It seems that you Christians are pretty closed minded. the obvious concl;usion from reading this is that the Bible in both the Old Testament and the New Testament doesn't tolerate non-believers, and orders for them to be killed. The Bible does order men and women (spiritual leaders and religious people) to be judgmental, and to kill those who don't agree with them in the most painful death, by stoning them to death! There is no room for being creative and free in the real Christian society. You must obey the rules, or else you shall lose your life!.

The Bible in my opinion contradicts itself by presenting itself as a "Book of Love" and yet it is at the same time the worst judgmental book ever!

SD

>>>Heavens above fly what about muslims killing buddhist monks in Thailand.... What about your beloved muslims blowing those wonders of the world in Afgahnistan.... I dont think I have seen such blinkered right on foolishness since my sixth form common room.... grow up you trot...<<<

oh, well.

first of all, regarding thailand. the situation is a bit less easy than just "muslims killing buddhists". but to understand that you should look up history, which says that pattani and yala were not a willful part of thailand and until not too long ago independent kingdoms. and the more recent history is not that simple either. under the present government many innocent muslims have disappeared (read reports of human rights organisations please), often abducted by the authorities. also thaksin's support for the US has aggrevated the situation.

and thailand is a very violent place - all over the country people do very bad things to each other, and increasingly so.

before making such statements i would advise you to ask for real information by people such as security forces working down south, human rights organisations, etc., and not just pick and choose what you pick up in some newspaper, and then making your own theories based on insufficient data.

and as afghanisthan goes. well, what can i say, the ones who bombed were the fractions which were over decades in several incarnations sythematically supported by the US and its allies saudi and pakisthan against the more moderate people. the forces we unleached...

and, as you can see from the many refugee camps in those days all around the borders of afghanisthan - those and other extreme actions were definately not shared by all muslims.

you ask my agenda? simple, common sense, and lots of great experiences in islamic countries, lots of muslim friends since my childhood, where religion never was an issue.

>>>Your comments on the average German knowing what happened in the concentration are not correct, all the camps were in the far east of Germany, Poland, Ukraine...<<<

you must have slept during your history lessons, trot...

freudenstadt?

dachau?

mauthausen?

bergen belsen?

buchenwald?

sachsenhausen?

etc...

you really should have a look at a german map and a european map of the occupied countries of those days, especially one where the single camps were located. here is one:

http://history1900s.about.com/library/holocaust/blmap.htm

The vast majority of muslims are law abiding decent folk.

They want to hang with their families make some money and live a decent life.

Unfortunately there is a small radical minority using the cover of Islam to further their own agenda.

In many Islamic countries there are large numbers of ill educated, disenfranchised, unemployed or underemployed individuals who are susceptible to the fundamentalist teachings of radical mullahs.

The recent surge in Islamic militancy has its roots in these societies and has been boosted dramatically by the ham fisted foreign policy initiatives of the current Bush Administation along with the festering sore of the Palestine Israel conflict.

Western societies which historically have a strong christian base should not feel so smug and self assured as it was not so long ago that our societies were killing and maiming in the name of Christ.....Conquistidores spring to mind as being especially ruthless in the name of Christ....

spirit_of_town_hall said:

Are you impressed with the Emirates treatment of guest arbeiter from Philippines and Thailand, are you... do you want to know the stats of Philippina maids executed in Saudi and the Emirates...

Your comments on the average German knowing what happened in the concentration are not correct, all the camps were in the far east of Germany, Poland, Ukraine...

STH

I would be interested to see the stats for Filipina maids being executed in the UAE. Ex ptner has niece there and sure she'd be interested to know also.

Re the location of concentration camps and the average German not knowing, that is pure nonsense my boy. Dachau is just outside Munich. I know. I was there last summer. Dachau itself is a town with a civilian population that knew it had a camp in its midst. Part of the camp was used as a training camp for the SS. Now that part of the camp is still used by the local police for riot training. Dachau pre-dated WW2. It was the model concentration camp. People in Munich knew about Dachau and what went on there. If people in Munich knew, a large civilian population, you can be damn sure that others knew. Plus the Nazis had camps in other occupied countries including eastern France. Am currently re-reading Das Reich by Max Hasting asbout the 2nd SS Panzer Division Das Reich and its journey from Montauban up to Normandy and how it was hampered by the Maquis post D Day. It covers in detail the massacre at Oradour. Was also in Oradour-sur-Glane last summer, near Limoges, where they carried out probably the worst civilian atrocity on the western front. Very sobering place.

As for people referring to what the Koran does or does not say including its "tenants", (as one poster mentioned), I have yet to meet, anyone apart from a Muslim, who has truthfully read the Koran apart from just opening it in a library or bookshop. Therefore all the Muslim experts are simply quoting hearsay. How do you, or other posters, know what the Koran actually says?

Archived