Deadly silence?

Lusty

Lusty said:

If there is ever a disagreement about anything,rather than discuss it,she does not speak at all,sometimes for a few days.

Is this normal behavier?Seeing it was over something as trivial as a Chinese takeaway::,what will happen if anything really serious occurs?

Time for tough love here. You go home tonight, and tell her "...look I'm the man here, you are just the woman, so I'll give you 5 seconds, just 5 fucking seconds to get over what ever it is that is bothering you, and straighten out! now get your ass in the kitchen and get me a beer! than haul that sweet meat into the bedroom and get ready to earn your forgivness or I'll find someone who will....5,4,3,2,1, o.k. get over it, or it will be a long time before you get any of this good stuff here (grab your dick for emphasis)..."

I find not allowing this crap from the start works best, maybe drop a few flight schedules around, and a few pics of other women...be strong!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lusty

apart from the good and not so good advice in the posts already I wanted to add from my experience with IP: how difficuly it is for as falang to realize how little some thai women talk to men....

They are part prohibited by mores

They do not have a project to know you, believing mostly in the moment

They do not trust much what is said beyond the obviously true

They have little tradition or practise in articulate self -reflection..

IMHO of course

>>Just its not the Chinese takeaway, there is something else which bothers her.<<

Exactly. The minor incident gets invested with the bad feelings from the past major incident that was never adequately addressed by Lusty.

Lustty - Its all your fault for failing to surmise what she is secretly simmering over :nono:

be strong!

--------------------

JJsushi, is that you????? :)

I strongly advise against pictures of other women. your best luck will be to have the appat breakage done over the next 30 minutes,. bad luck will be pay back time at her own covenience, anytime she wishes (can be months or years, revenge is a meal best served cold).

Enjoy the quietness, Lusty, it don't sound that bad, really.

Yep, I have had the same problem.

One day we were hanging out in the pool and suddenly she said she was leaving.

I sent her an sms to arrange to meet for lunch... and I got a reply saying she wasn't hungry and that I should eat alone... without realising it we were having an argument!

Apparently I had said something in jest at the pool and she took it to heart, I took me hours to get the explanation from her.

Same thing when she was pissed off with my drinking. SHe said nothing until one day she just said, "I've just been telling my sister about your drinking problem."... "My What?"... shit, I never considered myself to have a drinking problem but I had friends over on holiday and I had been going out a little too much I suppose.

After this kind of thing happened a few times I had to sit her down and tell her that I can't read her mind and that she needs to speak about things... now it's fine.

Good luck!

[color:"red"] I find not allowing this crap from the start works best, maybe drop a few flight schedules around, and a few pics of other women...be strong!

[/color]

I agree with you about not allowing such sulking behaviour, however, disagree with you strongly about the bullshit on other women, sorry :(

Why is it that other women needs to be involved in a relationship, if Hubby does such thing, his bags will be packed by me personally. Do you think living with a man who every drop of a hat brings up other women? Very sad indeed. :( :(

Jasmine

[color:"red"] Is this normal behavier?Seeing it was over something as trivial as a Chinese takeaway [/color]

Have you hear a straw breaks a camel's back? Relationship can be ruinged by little things, not major things because little things occur more often.

Also, a woman has hidden agenda at times. Will give my personal experience here. I got irritated at Hubby for some reason 2 days ago (Sunday). On the way to a dance, he said that I was driving a bit too slow for the traffic, I got so mad I could not see straight, almost did not go to the dance. Fortunately he kept his cool and we went dancing (I quitted being mad after venting myself) and had a good dance. On the way back I realized that I was mad at him about him forgetting to thank me for my help in teaching Motorcycle Safety class on Sunday morn.(too good memery, eh?), that is why I flared up from his comments on the driving. So I told him that I owed him an apology and told him why I was so upset, he said he was sorry that he forgot to say "thank you". I was stupid to demand that really, he mormally is very polite, we were in a hurry to get to the dance :o

Two small words made me that upset, so it can be anything for women to be upset in a relationship but silent treatment is a bad way to communicate.

Jasmine

Archived