Deadly silence?

Lusty

Lusty, ol buddy, what did you do now?!! JOKING. The 'good' thing is it won't last forever. Hang in there. Your concern though is a sign to her that you care. It may not seem like it but she will see your concern and know you care enough to be concerned.

Maybe she's more upset than you that Wimbledon moved to MK. :dunno:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was sorting all my clothes out the other day.

"Hab to mut,no hab land in wadrob,mut put wot no need for charity"

She chucked by beloved Crazy gang kit into the discard pile.I rescued it quicker than I would Christine Aquillera from a burning building!

Lusty said:

She chucked by beloved Crazy gang kit into the discard pile.I rescued it quicker than I would Christine Aquillera from a burning building!

I think the cops would have to come pay me a visit if my Arsenal shirt ended up in teh discard pile.

In the past, has anything similar happened and if so, is this the longest its been?

Lusty, it may be a good time to do some more fishing. Take your mind off a few things.

lusty naughty boy what can I say?

best thing probably is to go with the gang suggesting mentioning pattaya, other girls etc., but in a subtle enough manner that it need not be too embarrasing to her or not evident enough that you actually KNOW other women in pattaya or elsewhere LOL.

I tried this method once & actually were serious in getting another bird for the night, but somehow she melted instantly & we were baack in good form!

good luck ;)

>Time for tough love here. You go home tonight, and tell her "...look I'm the man here, you are just the woman, so I'll give you 5 seconds, just 5 fucking seconds to get over what ever it is that is bothering you, and straighten out! now get your ass in the kitchen and get me a beer! than haul that sweet meat into the bedroom and get ready to earn your forgivness or I'll find someone who will....5,4,3,2,1, o.k. get over it, or it will be a long time before you get any of this good stuff here (grab your dick for emphasis)..."

I find not allowing this crap from the start works best, maybe drop a few flight schedules around, and a few pics of other women...be strong! <

Is that how you dealt with SSKG??

Romp >They are part prohibited by mores

They do not have a project to know you, believing mostly in the moment

They do not trust much what is said beyond the obviously true

They have little tradition or practise in articulate self -reflection..<

All of these I can more or less agree with. But not always. I think some of these relections may reflect IP's young age.

My exGF's was getting betetr and better at 'articulate self reflection'. I think a funtion of age and increasing english skills.

ikkrang said:

>Time for tough love here. You go home tonight, and tell her "...look I'm the man here, you are just the woman, so I'll give you 5 seconds, just 5 fucking seconds to get over what ever it is that is bothering you, and straighten out! now get your ass in the kitchen and get me a beer! than haul that sweet meat into the bedroom and get ready to earn your forgivness or I'll find someone who will....5,4,3,2,1, o.k. get over it, or it will be a long time before you get any of this good stuff here (grab your dick for emphasis)..."

I find not allowing this crap from the start works best, maybe drop a few flight schedules around, and a few pics of other women...be strong! <

Is that how you dealt with SSKG??

Just as soon as he stopped grovelling and got off his knees. :neener: (OK, he didn't say it til she left the room)

"...Is that how you dealt with SSKG?? ..."

"...Just as soon as he stopped grovelling and got off his knees. (OK, he didn't say it til she left the room)..."

Didn't have to. As of last night, she has decided to spend next holiday in the company of bus driving loser from Austria...2nd time he has gotten in the way, so enough is enough, we are finished. Not sure if Amicable or not...long over due really, and I'm taking it all well so far...have 3+ in the bullpen, flowers have been sent to all, and nothing left to do but plan who goes where next time...Can always pull SSG off the wall of shame in 5 years...not that I'm bitter or anything...

:banghead::dunno::banghead::dunno::cussing::dunno: :dunno: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead::cover: :cover: :cover:

Archived