Sex show mindblower

sfinkz

American Conservative icon, obnoxious cable television Talking Head host, Bill O'Reilly, slapped with a lawsuit today by his former producer accusing him of continued sexual harassment and lewd behavoir including an account of a 'girl' at a "sex show in Thailand who had shown him things in a backroom that blew (his) mind".

As someone who has never been in a backroom with a sex show worker, kindly enlighten me to what the defendant may have allegedly experienced in this 'no-spin zone'.

There was only a simple reference to sex show in the pleading on the site. If this actually ends up in trial, maybe someone will publish testimony about what Mr. O'Reilly said. Could be interesting.

I seem to recall reading an accout of O'Reilly - probably from Al Franken - where he belittled people who used Thai words in Thai restaurants (in the US) to order Thai food as trendy liberals - not real working class joes like him. I didn't think much of it at the time, but maybe there is more to this than meets the eye. Bumping into Bill O'Reilly at a Nana or Patpong bar - now that would be an experience ::

sfinkz

Reminds me of the old joke, a guy says "all conservative talk show host are assholes, show me one, and I'll show you and asshole!" So some guy gets up and says "hey, I take offense to that" first guy says "why are you a conservative talk show host?" the 2nd guy says "no, I'm an asshole, and I don't want to be lumped in with those guys..."

So as an obnoxious asshole, please leave B O'Rielly out of my group! :)

Pretentious liberals ar the only ones who speak Thai in Thai restaurants...? what about in french restaurants or Italian ...? God I hate guys like this, hope it kills his career (if guilty, but I read the story, it has holes even I see...)

Archived