Home Broadband not True

gummigut

That is exactly what I heard as well. The free installation is to your property but does not include the inside home wiring.

A friend who has just had it installed told me he complained as there was no mention of this when he booked via the internet, but was told it is all explained in the paperwork if you apply manually.

Cheers

farangman

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say that I am pretty happy with the True ADSL. I got the cheapy 256/128 package as it was sufficient for what I use it for. Easy to install and configure (I got the ZyXel USB modem). Doing a benchmark at 1830 on a weekday (which should be high traffic time) yielded a speed of 393/430. My post code is 10110 if you do this and look for the comps people have posted.

Cheers,

SD

farangman said:

That is exactly what I heard as well. The free installation is to your property but does not include the inside home wiring.

A friend who has just had it installed told me he complained as there was no mention of this when he booked via the internet, but was told it is all explained in the paperwork if you apply manually.

Cheers

farangman

Home inside wiring @7 baht/meter, according to True employee.

Archived