Britons jailed for drug smuggling

torrenova

Hi,

"Surprised though that with rules here against drug discussions, you've got a certain Aryan person proudly crowing about how he likes using drugs. As usual, the rules here don't apply to everyone."

Bullshit! The rules are in place to prevent people from discussing where the stuff can be bought, and I do not see Fly doing that.

Sanuk!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

funny.

an alcoholic septic who sticks his uncovered willy in the backside of a whore because he's too drunk to remember condoms has a problem with an "arian" who condones drug use.

now talk about hypocracy... ;)

CondomKing said:

After all is said and done I do feel sorry for any dumb bastard who does someting so stupid that they wind up spending their life in prison, Thailand or anywhere else. :(

true.

drugs are not worth spending your life in prison. but that does not mean that people cannot engage in an open and educated debate on drugs, maybe then one day there can be hope that the oppressive and unfair drug laws are changed.

anyhow, using drugs get neither in thailand nor in any country i am aware off (apart maybe from saudi arabia) anyone in prison for life.

here in thailand one gets a fine (at most a short prison sentence), and unfortunately for foreigners nowadays, depending on the arresting officer, a ticket out of the country with a entry into the blacklist. you can thank thaksin for that rule.

europe fortunately appears since a few years to go softer on drugs, more and more countries have decriminalised drug use, and might within a decade go into partial legalisation.

Big_Kahuna said:

Okay, and while we're at it, let's engage in an open debate on child prostitution. Hey, I'll just talk about it, not tell where or how to buy it.

no problem from my side to debate that topic. up to you. i guess though that you won't be able to change my strict stand against it, if that is your intension.

Big Kahuna- that's an odd stance to take, whether you agree or not about the need for a shake up in modern drug restriction you surely must agree it should be able to be discussed?

Personally, I have an addictive personality and would have to be carefull but I seem to hold down a job OK with booze widely available, I would like it if many narcotics were available cleanly and safer with appropriate warnings and taxed to cover the costs of the addicts which will always be there whether it's legal or not.

Would give new meaning to the Pepsi challenge as I would go for the coke every time.

Thats enough squabbling you two.

Alcohol will kill you over 30 years, cocaine will bankcrupt you, speed will result social isolation as a result of being a boring chatterbox and sex maniac.

All of the above are bad, heroin is the one drug which always gets people...

Heroin can make you a nervous wreck - flinch at every loud noise, hollow eyes that stare out at everything, scabbing your money to get a bag, the anguish when your dealer doesnt answer the phone, the way everyone sees through you and you can see that, the way you just dont care if your house falls down around your ears, you've got a skinful so you're warm enough, the way slowly but surely you'll neglect all your mates til eventually you realise it's too late to pick them up again. Aye, by all means try it if you must, but make sure you never must.

Oh aye and yes you can try it just once, it wont get you just once, but because it didnt hook you on use one go you can afford to try it again and not get hooked, in fact by try three you are begininng to wonder what all the fuss is about and so after try four and you feel no traces of addiction so day five is try five. atchoo - *runny eyes* bit of a sore back today, I'll get stoned and I wont feel it - my mate had a cold the other day, must be that.

try six and the dealer isnt answering immediately - fuck sake, where is he, you are desperate so you drive down to (insert you local skid row as appropriate , you are ripped off) You're not hooked, you just fancy some today is all.

Heroin is more or less impossiblt to give up, saying that however no one ever puts a gun to someones head to try it.

STH :(

and all that is because drugs are kept in the illegality.

drug dependency is a sickness, that has to be treated.

if one is addicted to heroin, then the numbers are clear: about 80% are never gonna be clean, whatever therapy. so why not prescribing them heroin? clean heroin they do not need to pay for, under medical supervision, so they can live as productive as they can without having to resort to crime and prostitution. no fear of AIDS, hepatitis, bloodinfections, malnitrition, prisons, etc.

why making their life even more miserable than it already is? why forcing them into crime, and total impoverishment just because they are sick?

by far not every drug user is an addict. many occasional users, such as me, have many things in their life that is far more important than any drug, and want to keep it that way. open discussion on drugs can educate people about the dangers and benefits. but in the illegality that discussion is not possible.

people take drugs, need drugs, if they are legal or not. since maybe 5 decades we have an all out drugwar. did that change anything positive towards a lower number of addicts? no fucking way. there are more every day. prisons are full with drugaddicts, whose only crimes were to be sick, that they were forced into crime because society neclected them, refused them treatment for their sickness.

time for a different approach.

legalise it.

Archived