How long does is take for a diamond to wear off?

bushpilot

Bush Pilot,

Many of these girls, "will keep a few fish on the hook" as a dear friend of mine says. She is now "weighing the fish" (as my dear friend says again :) ) and seeing what she can get...many girls will keep a few on the side until they feel secure and safe so to speak, most never do, and will keep a guy on the side as a back up.

I still get emails from girls who married and moved over seas, saying they still want to see me in BKK when they are home with out their husbands...some have a foreign husband and still work bar when home...One girl had a choice of 2 guys who wanted to marry her, she said "...if I choose man at L.A., I can see you also..." getting the picture here dude? hey, they aren't all liars and scammers, but the things you mention, many of us have heard before

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes some of those lines from leathers' "private dancer" come alive.

"this girls different" or "that would never happen to me".

Anyway I appreciate the comments.

I'm also curious to see what 20K diamond might look like. I'm pretty dumb when it come to diamonds.

Also I don't underestimate their intelligence, I'm pretty sure the email deal was deliberate.

Given the opportunity and education I think many of these girls would make excellent neurosurgeons or something!

>>>>I still get emails from girls who married and moved over seas, saying they still want to see me in BKK when they are home with out their husbands...<<<

For me, almost all. So many I've known through chat, are now living in another country, and are nothing more than mia chao (marry for money, and not love). What is it with Sweden, and surrounding countries? They show me on their webcams, their new nice home, but yet can't wait to get away????

A very unhappy lot. With the vast majority wanting to make a beeline back home. And one European guy, after another. Maybe after a couple of hundred, I've known 2 who are really happy. Not very good odds. Most are quite unhappy, and are quite willing to speak of it, with a chat friend who lived through their transformation to another country. It's incredible to hear all their stories. They desperately need a shoulder to cry on. They will confide in me, what their partner can never hope to ever know about them. They are playing a game, but seem to need a sound board, from someone they can trust. It really gets a little bizzare sometimes.

HT

>>>>I'm also curious to see what 20K diamond might look like. I'm pretty dumb when it come to diamonds. <<<<

20,000 baht = US$500

Not an impressive diamond, in anyone's terms. But then again, that is all you happened to have in your pocket, at the time.

>>>>Given the opportunity and education I think many of these girls would make excellent neurosurgeons or something!<<<<

Or something. :D But the best of them make more than a Thai neurosurgeon could ever hope to, in Thailand. Or a lawyer. 20,000 baht for a days work? 180 baht a day, is minimum wage. You do the math! ::

HT

When my flying gig in AK was going I could make $450.00 a day, day in day out, and that's considered very good up there.

I've heard the hi end market girls in bkk are bringing in 30-40K a day and drive around in BMW's. And why not I just hope they are putting money in the bank too.

I've seen what the $2000.00 dollar a day hookers in Las vegas look like and they are probably worth every penny! ::

Archived