How long does is take for a diamond to wear off?

bushpilot

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also curious to see what 20K diamond might look like.

---------------------------------

Small and nothing to write home about. I'd say, without rapport to your own story, it's hardly a gift that would mean something to a popular massage girl, who will sooner than later, exchange it for some cash. And in your case, she may have wanted gold simply, or as it seems, keep the cash.

I would too! :)

jasmine said:

Geez, someone please tell me what does 20KBaht diamond look like? :doah: Jasmine

Well, let's see. When I bought my wife's engagement ring in NY I tried to get the jeweler to sell me a diamond for $500. It was all I could afford. :( He said that it would be much too small. I told him that she was Thai and had very small hands. :: I still wound up spending $800 and the diamond is small! :rolleyes:

>>a girl you hardly know, asks you for a diamond, and then when you copitulate, she fucks you immediately. <<

Copitulate? Copitulate. COPITULATE!

HT, I hereby award you a gold medal for inventing a new word that brings depth, imagination and lavish linquistical prodigality to our sometimes plodding and stultifying english language. In one word you have captured nuances of meaning heretofore unrealized and unsurpassed even by the King's own personally appointed King's Organization for the Development of New Words. On behalf of the King and the people of this great realm you are honored this day above all others

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

>>The Thai punter's graveyard, is littered with millions of broken hearts, and wallets. Don't be one of them. <<

WTF is with all this doom and gloom? :onfire:

:D

Wonder if the Bush man could have flown her away from the massage parlor for good with that 20000bt. I suspect a car will be next on the request list, or if she is cautious which she is not (she asked for a diamond already :o) than she'll ask to be moved into a new apartment before the car.

20000bt is a self flagellating way to start off with a girl unless you really got some money to burn to maintain the status quo you created.

I can't believe that you paid 20000 baht for a shag.

Why would you?

It doesn't make sense.

I would have laughed if she had asked me for a diamond in the circumstances you described.

Sorry to be harsh but you have set yourself up as a sucker.

She probably couldn't believe her luck.

I am sure she must have thanked Buddha for her good fortune.

No good can come out of a relationship that starts in such a manner.

bushpilot said:

Also I don't underestimate their intelligence, I'm pretty sure the email deal was deliberate.

Given the opportunity and education I think many of these girls would make excellent neurosurgeons or something!

Naah...all they know are street smarts, lies, flirting...something you have to be love blind not to see or see and still tolerate.

Real education would filter out many of them.

Little school they did, finished with "F" or repeated years, I don't know of any that got pulled out despite her "A"s.

Agree, conditions they were under while going to school could well be substandard but 6yr school certificate is all they can show, no further or any achievements after that.

Judging their inteligence by their ability to manipulate a farang 2x or 3x times their age has no merit.

In most circumstances I would agree completely. Paying that much in this country for a shag is ridiculous. I flipped her the wad of bills I had my pocket at the time expecting not to get laid.

You would never do that with a BG when 1000-4000 gets the job done.

I'm going suggest to her she stick the money in the bank and save up for a real nice diamond. Sounds like 20K doesn't get much.

I think that helping a girl establish a little security of her own might be a good approach. I have heard of other farangs doing this with their women with favorable results. I think this might be the normal progression away from the p4p scene, with I'm which a bit jaded (it doesn't take long for some of us).

I guess I'm not going to belabor the appropriateness of what I did. But I think I've gotten some sound advice here in terms of keeping my expectations reasonably low.

Cheers.

bushpilot

If you want to just give money away there are probably more worthy causes.

You say that you are jaded with the P4P scene but what you have done in fact is not much different except you paid a lot more for the privilege.

If you truly want a relationship with a non P4P gal you will have to go through all the usual hoops of getting to know the person well and seeing if you have some mutual interests and attraction etc.

Pulling out a wad of cash will surely get you a shag just about anywhere but it will not get you a functional relationship.

Archived