The shirt design

khunsanuk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by tominoc:

it will be very classy

smile.gif" border="0 Had to smile at that...

Not my idea of class having the name of one of the worlds biggest brothels on your shirt.

However they would make great presents.

Everyone to their own.

Cheers

Roger

A nicely subtle logo, however it looks a bit over "fussy" - however it would be interesting to see how it actually looks on a T-Shirt.

Although I probably will buy one anyway, my suggestion is to offer a version with a COLLAR - as IMHO it looks a little smarter, although no problem with short sleeves.

Also make sure the quality is good.

Also a choice of couple of colours would be nice - maybe make sure the logo looks good on a number of colours, so you can either offer them at the same time or different coloured ones each year or on each order.

MAYBE YOU COULD ALSO OFFER THE ABILITY TO CUSTOMISE EACH SHIRT.......SO I CAN INCLUDE MY WEBSITE URL wink.gif" border="0

Will their be a prize to spot the first BG who has "acquired" a T-shirt? Maybe you could give them away to some of the girls on the condition that members of this forum get to autograph them.......... Could be quite interesting / horrifying reading shocked.gif" border="0

My 2 cents:

Make the shirt gray (I hate white). Keep the blue accents. The logo is okay, although I agree that the "fun" aspect should be more pronounced.

Why not produce the logo in a "patch" form as well as a shirt, so that it could be sewn onto a member's favorite shirt? It would solve the problem of keeping a lot of inventory in various sizes, as well as various shirt styles. I would be willing to pay 400 to 500B for a really well done patch.

My 2 satang worth:

-Golf shirt with collar

-No pocket

- All cotton, highest quality

2 available colors:

-White with blue thin stripe on sleeves and collar

-Blue with thin white stripe on sleeves and collar

-Nanaplaza.com over left breast in same font as on the site

-Logo available as an add on patch

J22J

All we need is a smart-casual shirt that, on its own, draws no attention other than the fact it looks smart to both Thais/falangs, but allows fellow sanukers to recognise each other. This design is a joke. Nanapong have a recognised logo - the gecko thing - where's ours? Get a simple, bold graphic. Put it, not too large not too small, on a smart-casual, durable shirt. That's it.

khun sanuk,

Just like a a**hole, everyone has one (opinion). So here is IMHO, this should be the first topic you put on the new poll. My only questions are will they be ready in mid September for my trip? If they are ready, please tell me where I can get them at the airport so I can slip it on before getting the taxi to the hotel.

LeoTex

Love the logo with the critter on it!

But, the shirt must have a zipper. Yes, the ladies love playing with zippers, don't they?

On the other hand, buttons are nice too.

Maybe put a bullseye on the back of the shirt for participation in balloon shooting shows.

Can you give the shirts a smell? Pheromones, or whatever they are called? Somtam, durian, soidog?

OK, I know none of this is constructive.

I think the t-shirt is an interesting idea, but I chuckle when I think of walking into a bar and seeing a dozen or more guys wearing these things.

Well, if you made them big enough, pants could be optional.

DB--

Bravo! LMAO.

The logo is fantastic. Where do I order?

I must say that I am too old and stupid to be wearing a (an?) university reference on my person. If I had any minor suggestion, it would be to remove the word "University," and then to just put a larger "Nanaplaza.com 2001" in its place.

Either way, I wish to reserve my order. God, I LOVE that water buffalo under the martini glasses! laugh.gif" border="0

Archived