The shirt design

khunsanuk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gimmicky, is my personal thoughs on it. It really does not give the overall feeling to sanuk in thailand. More of 6 damn years of university which are mai sanuk... I peronally will come up with a fun design that is a bit casual but follow the thai dress codes. (collar etc).

The shirt is a Good idea and I wish you luck on it

Thought the blue is a good colour, correct me if I'm wrong but is the shirt not meant primarily so members could ID each other.

Trying to convey Sanuk in Thailand is far too broad, you could have anything and everything on the shirt, from that of a bar girl impaled on a Farangs cock, to the floating market.

Remember keep it simple, that way it will appeal to a greater number. tongue.gif" border="0

Not bad. Logo looks a little formal. I can't offer any suggestions for improvement.....artistic design/layout is definitely a weakness of mine.

I agree with getting a QUALITY, 100% cotton shirt, nothing cheap, please.

its a good idea for a shirt but i would like to also add my 2 cents worth.....the board logo is very stylish and should be on the front of the shirt ( a la the Lacoste croc )....the FBI looking logo is funny but a bit too busy..... as i learned a long time ago in art school.."less is more"...and it should be most definitely a white cotton golf shirt with a collar.... it will be very classy

Archived