The shirt design

khunsanuk

About ten years ago a club I belonged to made up badges that were exact replicas of the plastic circular numbered pin-on whatyamacallits that all the girls in Bangkok bars wore at that time.

Wearing them in the bars, contrary to what you might think, actually generated a very positive response from the girls.

Why not make some up with member's registration numbers on them. You may see me wearing mine at tomorrow's DC6.

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KS,

I go along with vtombrown, keep it simple (KIS)

A well drawn water buffalo head would be recognisable by all, no need for the url, we'd all know what the buffalo head meant.

good luck though, trying to please everyone laugh.gif" border="0

KS: Are you going to make these shirts available for sale to people OUTSIDE of Thailand? My next trip isn't until NEXT September! frown.gif" border="0

Unless of course you want to hold one for me for 13 months! laugh.gif" border="0

Personally I think the bigger the "NANAPLAZA.COM" logo the better! I can see why it might be a problem for some expats living in Bangkok, but over here (USA)I doubt that more than 5% of the people I interact with daily would have a clue what it's in reference to. (Obviously they could type the URL, but who would bother...)

I don't much care what other people think anyway! Besides, everyone already knows that I'm the world's biggest perv! smile.gif" border="0

-=/NN

"here (USA)I doubt that more than 5% of the people I interact with daily would have a clue what it's in reference to. "

Neon Ninja,

I couldn't agree more. I actually wore my Nanapong shirt to the Thai Wat here in Denver and none of the Thais had any idea what the shirt meant. Here in the US I would be proud to wear a Nanaplaza.com shirt! Jay

Archived