Long time for 1000 baht

trooper

MadMax said:

It's much better to never bring up money. Worst case scenario, a girl will try to get 2K out of you or something. Never happened to me but I think it's more likely to happen with a GG girl than a BB girl.

Worst case scenario?! :: If you've had ever had the unpleasant experience of "fee discrepency after services are rendered" with a b/g you might not brush it off so lightly. It can range anywhere from an awkward moment to a thoroughly unpleasant situation spinning out of control. :cover:

IMO, it's always best to at least mention price up front, maybe not in Pattaya beer bars, but surely in Bankgok and in all gogo bar situations.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>A 3000 asking girl is not going to take 1500 LT anyway you cut it...<<<

Not really true, at all.

I mean REALLY not true. Serious. I'm not trying to talk shit, but that is false. And I don't even live there. But I've experienced many go-go girls going for a lot less than 3,000 baht, even though asking price is in the stratosphere.

In real, there are so many conditions. Late night, horney, they just want to go with you........

Last trip before being with my gf, I had a 'star' from Rainbow I, and a girl from Patpong, who were both for free, but both asking 3'000 a night from regular customers. But even if not, my God!!

Put the time in, and it's unreal what you can come up with.

HT

CK....i've been with many BG's over many years and the subject of money was almost never brought up.....as long as you pay the girls the going rate....adjusted for either PTY and BKK and for gogo girls and bargirls...you will not have a problem or repurcussions.A BKK gogo girl may think she is worth more than the 2k you give her for LT and give you a surly look for it...but you're not exactly going to be fearing a mob style bashing from the moto cycle guys for it......of couse this does not apply to the real underpaying tight wads.

Worst case scenario?! :: If you've had ever had the unpleasant experience of "fee discrepency after services are rendered" with a b/g you might not brush it off so lightly. It can range anywhere from an awkward moment to a thoroughly unpleasant situation spinning out of control. :cover:

No I haven't, but I have had other unpleasant experiences. If it only happens once in a while, paying the extra 1,000 Baht doesn't seem such a big deal.

IMO, it's always best to at least mention price up front, maybe not in Pattaya beer bars, but surely in Bankgok and in all gogo bar situations.

That could be. Not my territory. In most cases, even in BKK, even in gogos, I forget to bring up money, but now that you mention it, the girls usually do.

"I used to pay 800 LT. This year I increased it to 1000 LT. Mostly because I often take new girls who may not be assertive enough, and I don't want to short-change them. Most of them ask me to barfine them again so I'm definitely not underpaying them."

a fair way to establish whether one might have 'underpayed' the cute gal is to inquire on a 2nd date, but then again for the 2nd date scenario to come up at all it probably was a 'good match' so again she may go for lower than 'normal rates' ::

Anyways good to see few other sensible punters manage to calculate outside the 500/1000 increments ;)

MisterBlonde said:gave her 100bht to piss off....This is just one example of how being seen as a big spender is a negative.

How true, I've twice flicked a girl 50 or 100 baht to remove the issue of over pricing. Both times it was on the way to the hotel and 3K came up and I told them, "here - taxi money - you go now - I go another bar - bye bye". One was gob smacked and just stood there looking at the money, the other kept on coming and asking me why, "paang maak" was the reply, she gave up unhappily after about 20 metres.

Cheers

Coss

coss said:

<snipped>

How true, I've twice flicked a girl 50 or 100 baht to remove the issue of over pricing.

<snipped>

Coss

Good move. I've done the same when, back in the room, the cunt wanted to re-negoitate LT to ST. Even after her shower and we're in bed with my dick as hard as a rock, I got up, gave her 20-baht moto money and sent her ass packing...and this was a gal who'd gone with me 2 times before!

Hugh (mak)

How true, I've twice flicked a girl 50 or 100 baht to remove the issue of over pricing.

Which reminds me of one of the few times there was an issue with a BB girl over money. I paid bar and had a nice Thai food dinner with her. Back at the hotel she asks, "How much you give me?" I told her 1,000 LT. She countered with 1,500. At which point I handed her 100 Baht and asked her to leave. She said she's spent 2 hours with me already, 100 Baht wasn't enough. Handed her another 100 Baht bill and held the door open until she left.

This sort of BS just totally spoils the mood, but mostly, it flags the lady as someone I don't really want to have around. So when it happens I gladly pay the 100 Baht to get rid of her. All it means is I get to go out hunting again which is my favorite pastime anyway, so no big deal.

"IMO, while saving money is always a good idea, in this case it is not the primary motive. Using the opportunity to demonstrate that you are not a sap, in a friendly and congenial way will gain you respect and, as an incidental benefit, will save you some money as well. "

Yes, might not always be the best way to fulfill any demand. Still had a great experience recently after tipping 1000 bth over the rate I negociated down to 1000bth earlier on. Bird showed me her submissive appreciation the following 2 weeks and I'll sure ring her whn i'm back in BKK very soon.Wouch... amazing how a little money goes a long way in Thailand...really makes U wonder about the merits of eradicating world poverty...

Archived