Asoke Plaza Beer Bars Close

shotover

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there last nite about midnight and after, had fun. Passed today about 6 pm from Underground going to Soi 16, no corr iron, the girls recognised me and smiled. I may be a meatter of time, but I'll make the best of it while it lasts. Had a few nice times, and one great Bf from there.

They come and they go.

BTW, my favourite at Star of Love, tells me they're moving soon, maybe opening up elsewhere, maybe under the name of "Linda's" Please anyone who knows more keep me posted, I like her. I also like their ST room.

My friend says " if new bar no ST room, can only samoke, no boomboom in bar!!"

They come and they go.

ikkrang said:

They come and they go... They come and they go.

You mean Star of Love punters, :hubba: or Bangkok 'beer' bars? ::

'Tik', a regular brassy little squeeze of mine from Star of Light with fanny batter to spare tells me some 'come' and go quicker than others... and some go before they bother to come. :o It is indeed, she testifies, technically possible to go before you come in Star of Love, but it's difficult to go without coming at least once, (certainly in my experience :up:). many moons ago, I recall a Star of Light session,which involved me entering from the front, coming once, coming twice, then, before going, entering a nearby available "back entrance" and almost coming again before I went. :applause:

jack :help:

Archived