Asoke Plaza Beer Bars Close

shotover

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
farangman said:

The beer bars on the soi 23 end of Cowboy have been closed for many months, possibly over 1 year, as mentioned before.

The Asoke side is the only currentrly open part.

Cheers

Farangman

Yes not only are the Soi 23 side beer bars closed but they are also gone. My suite in Jasmine overlooked Soi 23 and 'Cowboy so I could see over the street side barrier. Where the Soi 23 bars were are now small, individual piles of rocks and rubbish where each building used to be.

Curiously, over the weeks I was there those individual rock piles in the now open lot got smaller and smaller over time. Have no idea what they plan to do there though.

I did look at the rock pile that was once Lolitas with fond memories however... :rip:santahat.gif

Yehtmae said:

..... apart from those who foolishly invested money in a venture there.

Hi yeht,

Just got back from there. I got a call from a friend about 12.30 saying the demolition crews had moved in. Went down there to check, then called gf over.

It has definitely gone this time. The whole place is being taken apart with cutting torches on the steel frameworks.

The moveable property is being taken out and piled up on the street or in the car park that used to be the Soi 23 end of this area. Reasons/legality - no idea.

Probably all gone by sunset.

Foolish, yes - but she was very insistent.

Khwai

Archived