What is the next step!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for the record, how many chicks have you knocked up in Thailand so far and how many actually are keeping the baby?

Realizing that you are not a Thai citizen/resident or married to these women, do you have any plans on being involved with raising them or will you make sure that they all receive the benefits of your American citizenship?

Just curious as to the thought process involved with having children out of wedlock in a foreign country.

pattaya127 said:

I just can't get enough of her!

---------------------------------

frankly, i am not sure if you are putting us on, but if not, you are confirming what many of us think, and which i see happen to the most hardened nightlifers time and time again.

These hard-liners may deny it, and behave to prove themselves the contrary, but deep inside most farangs have travelled that far because, unknown to them, they really need love, and want the affection of one gal. All out and multiple partner sex may over-ride that craving for a while, but it's just a trump, and the harder they play, the harder they'll fall in love. very, very few live that sex life like an epiphany. After all, if you haven't loved, you haven't lived!

Speak for yourself bud. I don't buy into the one girl one love philosophy. I am more of a love many girls school of thought because they are all so unique and different which makes choosing one impossible.

I always say women are more exciting if they come in a variety pack. Eating the same cereal everyday would bore me to tears.

Speak for yourself bud

-------------------

Can't. I have only been a hardcore dance floor fiend, never a hardcore sanooker. But i know more than a few of these guys, all passed their crazy times, with a Twife and a kid or 2. From what I gather in your posts, I'd say yourself, are not a fantastically profligate P4P addict.

pattaya127 said:

From what I gather in your posts, I'd say yourself, are not a fantastically profligate P4P addict.

You are correct I am not, although I do enjoy multiple relationships and a good dabble every now and then in the P4P scene. The scene is a nice break from the monotony of a relationship.

jasmine said:

[color:"red"] I really don't like spicy food and since the baby is mine he most likely doesn't like it either...

[/color]

You are a silly man :) Jasmine

:rotfl:

What a delightful person you are. That's the nicest "flame" if I could describe it as such. Made my morning.

I was searching the More Graemlins for a heart but unfortunately there is not one.

I heart Jasmine.

:D

Archived