What is the next step!!

I hear you here...But one's true self isn't seen until after marriage. This is due to the belief in your situation and the place you hold in each others life. All thoughs little problems become iceburgs. Since the world is subjective I wonder if some can just ignore the iceburgs and enjoy the surface of it all.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

""I met several of her friends working in other places making 6 to 10K baht a month."

SB my point exactly was that she WAS doing very well compared to other graduates so my small 'red flag' is how in the hell could she make 28k++ in CM while other graduates often float in the 10-20k range?

Any 'alternative' biz involved perhaps? And no I'm not trying to doom this relation or anything mostly just curious"

CB points it out! International company. She works with an IC that does work mainly off-shore in America and Europe. Thats where her skill in typing plays in. She does have a BA in Resource management/ Computers and networking. She has many friends some work with her and make about the same as she and others work in places where they make less then she.

Her love for people, in general, is amazing. She can talk to anyone. She talks it up while getting a Thai massage to the massage lady, or while driving in a tuk tuk, she loves to network and make friends. She is always laughing, smiling and talking... She just isn't shy like most TG's and that is something I very much enjoy.

"SB 2 things here:

Firstly congratulations you sincerely seems to be in love with all the delights & 'dangers' it may involve

I've recently been down the same path with 'the one' & feeling like settling for her, but still going on somewhat with my mongering ways; which of course she don't like!

I just need to be sure I guess before I can commit 100% & until then I quite often find the urge for the odd BG...

Secondly I'm curious how your GF handled your lies about flying home while indeed you were mongering in PTY? Did the fact that you were able to spend 1 more day with her instantly make that 'ok'?"

#1: I do not believe that one should tell his GF or wife that he is whoremongering. She most certainly will not like it and most likely will leave. I have not told her about my past in p4p. I have only shared with her TGF's I have had. Which she didn't like! She found a picture that I keep of two ex-girlfriends and I explained the relationship and several other girls too. She told me about her ex-boyfriends. Just like how you do it in america...

#2: I generally lie about such things to women. I told her that I changed my flight at the airport and wouldn't leave until later. Since, I had time I decided to come back and spend more of it with her.

Charm, wit, great attitude are some of the things women like. I also laugh alot, smile and look good. TG's generally like me. I think this is why I've had some success. I'm animated so to say. I am direct and intense but in a playful way. TG's approach me alot and initiate conversation. Thai kids like me too...I'm very approachable! If I wanted too I could charm you into anything!

She doesn't know my money situation...I play it way down when meeting TGs. I don't want them to like me due to this. I now tell TG's that I make 60,000 baht a month being a teacher in the States.

From past posts you and I do tend to tee off against one another.

I seem to remember you having a similar story about being a major whoremonger then going on sabbatical!!! Tell more plz!

rather simple.

what i have once perceived as extreme freedom, joy and fun, left me increasingly with that empty feeling you mentioned. and then i fell in love with the woman i am still with today, and suddenly being able to see my own reflection again honestly i really did not like anymore what i turned into.

and it was not easy to drag myself out of the swamp i allowed myself to be drawn into.

sorry, but that's a question i will not answer. make out of it what you want.

anyhow, IMHO the question is less a matter about physical "faithfulness" but what one aspires to be.

Archived