What is the next step!!

Fly,

Well said!!! What one aspires to be is key! We all error and fail but it's our aspirations of being better that separates us from others! I've been to the edge of the chasm and looked within and what I saw was indeed a sight...I must become a better man if for no other reason then the fall!

SB

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree completely. This is the 'only' way to deal with women, but still on #2 how did you manage to explain the 1 or 2 days you 'spent in the airport changing your ticket while in fact you're in PTY'?

Lies can be tricky so I was just wondering your 'tactique' on that one ;)

Anyways good to hear she indeed seem like the true gem CB was offering & that she's good with people.

A real charmer it seems like yourself. A perfect match?

:chili:

On lying and bull shitting:

Keep it simple, have a good memory, elements of the story need to be true and always change the subject after she starts to smile!

Like I told her about how badly I wanted to see her again which was very true...I did change my ticket only by a day, As she realized that I'd come back too spend another night with her she began to smile. I immediately asked how her day at work was and where she wanted to have dinner.

I went back on United so had to leave CM the day before my flight. I called her early from pattaya and talked before my plane left...with me not on it. I told her I wouldn't call again until I arrived in Colorado. This gave me a 36 hour window. I spent the day/ night / and all day long until evening and then flew back that night...I went to her room and surpised her as she got home from work. We spent the night and she flew with me to BKK the next day and wished me goodbye and went back home later that morning. Got a great deal on Orient Thai 1300 baht one way for me and 2600 round trip for her.

SB

SB

I see. Thanks for clarifying.

Lying has two faces. The one you present here(the good one) & then the evil ones!

We seem to have quite a bit in common on the lying techniques ;)

So what kind of plans for the future are you lining up here? Locating yourself back to LOS I guess as you wanted to build her a house for 'your family'. How about work?

[color:"red"] Was she the best student in her cLass? Was is her degree in? Technical or non-tech (like sales)?

[/color]

CB, you know about the salaries much better than I my friend.

I don't know, confused really. The economy in Thailand is not that good, years ago when it was perceived as "booming", it was really possible, a friend's daughter with MS in IT was making over 50,000 Baht in a private sector, now more like 20,000 Baht.

However, I feel that it is good to be proud of a GF no matter how much she makes.

Jasmine

"So what?? Couples who're not gonna stay together for the following 18 years shouldn't have kids?? Continental Europe ageing population problem would become a nightmare if that happened."

So if it were your daughter that was knocked up by this good looking lady's man, one who until recently (very recently) has been a total slut or "man whore" as he describes himself and has a history of knocking up others but is now ready to settle down, you'd be ok with this?

I guess it would be ok because even if your daughter ends up a single mom raising his kid at least there would be a future taxpayer to help support the ageing population in your country. You're a very un-selfish man.

Devil's Advocate

Ain't got no daughter I heard of, but be sure when I ever meet one I'll teach her how to screw the state welfare programs and retirement plans.

Cheers! And good sex!

Randomshots, still amazed at Old Boy although he's watched it for the third time tonight

Part three:

After several replies last night I called my girl. She had been crying all afternoon. She thinks she had a miscarriage...she passed a fair amount of blood and grew very scared. She went to the hospital and the doctor told her to drink alot of water so she can get an ultrasound and he gave her a 50/50 chance that all is well.

She has a good friend that's having a baby too and who is almost due...I'm glad she has someone to ask about all the little things pregnancy can bring. I'm crossing my fingers now and really hope all is well. I've talked with her alot today and she is in better spirits. The main thing to me is that she is all right. I told her if her body is rejecting the pregnancy it means that there is a problem with the baby and not her. I need her to make sure she is well...we can always have another child if anything goes wrong. I also reminded her that Falang babies like Cow Put Gi not spicy thai food! Only falang food for baby right now...falang baby not like thai food...why you give to me...he say...all thee time!

SB

Archived