What is the next step!!

Part one:

I've been away for awhile from the night life scene as "Ms Right" may have been found. She mixes the naive thing, fun, sexy and excitement to new levels. Everything about her is overwhelming and I must be in love! At least, in the way I see love.

Chaing Mai is an amazing place to meet ladies, the every day sexy creatures I call TG's. I did, however, go through alot of normal TG's on my way to Ms Right. See, Chaing Mai is a great city with alot of women in several venues similiar yet different to BKK and Pattaya and on a much smaller level. The Karokes, cafe's, and dance clubs/ halls have some of the sexiest woman I've had to date. But it's the sexy none GG, BBG, MG that take the cake here.

I've met more normal none working girls in this region with good jobs, a normal life, party till you drop, fun, sex nonstop and lovely girls that seem to take it in CM.

:: :: The sheer number is amazing...I guess with CM university, Payap, Government-Technical-agriculture schools so close to a small city center you find yourself meeting alot of normal University girls. That is non-working or p4p girls!

You have 3 or 4 gogo's, a handfull of massage parlours, some ok BB's and alot of karoke's-cafe's-clubs. The weather is just great and It's just an awesome place all around. This slower pace, quiet city, none in your face SEX, un-assuming atmosphere set the pace for the last several months I spent in Thailand.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part two

The Girl!

Just graduated fom University, has a great job making over 28,000 baht per month, sexy, fun as hell and doesn't stop talking...this girl always wants to talk. Reminds me of a law student I met in Bangkok working at Poseidon 2000...great wit and enjoys conversation. With a body of 36-24-35 the bedroom sizzles may-be too much! Apart from her body, which is very important, and her amazing stories and laughter she was awesome fun to be with. Now we talk all de time, everyday 45 minutes to 2 hours (today), email, she is an amazing blessing. I miss her beyond imagination and love the time spent with her.

Shortly, before I returned home she told me she had missed several "mens" and after a visit to Rama 1 or 5 by central (hospital) the doctor told us she was "with child". Damn luck...I thought!

She has told me recently that she wants the child and a family with me... I'm no newbie to this as I do have 2 children already with another women (thai) and luckily the other times I've thought or were told by TG's I was a daddy it was false. No matter the outcome here I'm planning to buy her a house on my next visit and set her up, but, I really want to be in the picture this time.

She is amazing... She cares for her sisters, mother and grandparents on her salary. Her father is a monk. She has be raised very well and given a good life with little want.

Good to hear CM has some women around....

Always worried about it being slow and lack Quality.

It sounds like mainly early 20's if uni students. So have you seen or found a small or large 25 to 35 single market just because there would be a tendency ito get married earlier than in bkk? Any office population to speak of who are single?

And what about ethnicity? Are we talking a true blend or more chinese mix or pure northern thai girls in the non-working segment?

Years ago, the GGs and other places i visited seemed to be dominated by isaan girls. I assume this is the same today? I think just too small for local girls to stay and work the scene without being noticed by someone...

Any noticeable personality/character differences between CM and bkk women in the non pfp scene?

Would sure like to see more CM social scene discussions on the board....

Cardinalblue

Money is not a topic she talks about much. She is proud of making her salary shortly after University and is big on savings. She sends small amounts to her family and pays for her sisters education in Technical school.

Her father has taken great care in providing her a stipend since age 10 and paid for technical school where she learnt computers, typing (71 thai and 63 english per minute) damn fast... and computer networking. He paid over 100,000 baht per semester for University. He has spent the majority of his life supporting his daughter giving her everything a father should. His only wish in life was to become a monk and die as one. His life, from her stories, seems very selfless and worth imitation. Her mother is very poor on the other hand. She lives outside CM and is married to a farmer.

In many ways my girl has been sheltered by her fathers love and care but saw through her mother, the harsh reality of life. Her family structure is interesting. She is elevated by her mothers family due to her father's love and care. She is empowered by this and leads the family around her. She gives but not to excess... Her system is interesting!!!

Sinsot- I don't know yet.

I'm interested in how sinsot will play out as her parents are split. Her father is satisfied in his state. He has even set up a trust and life insurance plan in the event of his death in her name. She has been totally taken care of by him.

I do plan to buy a house in CM for her...in her name. This will show her family I too want to take care of their daughter. I've never done the sinsot thing so I'm all ears on this one!

cardinalblue said:

Good to hear CM has some women around....

It sounds like mainly early 20's if uni students. So have you seen or found a small or large 25 to 35 single market just because there would be a tendency ito get married earlier than in bkk? Any office population to speak of who are single?

And what about ethnicity? Are we talking a true blend or more chinese mix or pure northern thai girls in the non-working segment?

Years ago, the GGs and other places i visited seemed to be dominated by isaan girls. I assume this is the same today? I think just too small for local girls to stay and work the scene without being noticed by someone...

Any noticeable personality/character differences between CM and bkk women in the non pfp scene?

Would sure like to see more CM social scene discussions on the board....

Cardinalblue

The side note to this conversation worth mentioning!!

In the BB and many MP are isaan girls. Both of which are beter in BKK or Ptty. Now the GG's mainly 3 good ones: In Spotlight more CM none isaan girls...most are white skin. The GG down by the climbing wall and night bazzar seems to have mainly isaan girls. The GG by Imperial Mai Ping BB plaza that costs 100 baht to enter-dim lights hard to tell mixed but mainly isaan girls. It's the cafes that have the quality CM busty babes. Karokes too are where the white skin hotties hang out. If you want isaan in CM go to BB and MP and half the GG's.

Quality-takes alot of time! Have to do the date thingy...not scare the girl...I smile alot, laugh and talk all the time. I approach alot of women.

It sounds like mainly early 20's if uni students. So have you seen or found a small or large 25 to 35 single market just because there would be a tendency ito get married earlier than in bkk? Any office population to speak of who are single? Alot have BF's already but might be interested in coffee, lunch, ice cream or a dance. I watch people alot. I pick up on who pays the check, drives the car, comes often and who with (discos,hangouts and places of interest) I watch girls and see the best way to approach them. It works alot.

I was out one night in CM back in early October at nice illusion for a Saturday party. I had been watching a TG all night, her movement, her gestures,etc... but it wasn't until she waived for the check and flashed 4 or 5 thousand Baht did I make my move. Not because of the money but I really wanted to befriend and focus on non- BG...Turned into a nice fling for about a week. Sorry but she was married as I later found out...we spent from 4pm to 7 pm almost everyday in the throws of passion. Several other encounters with non p4p girls worked and I never partook of p4p sex! It was in this arena I found Ms Right!

It's really a mix!

Easier to find and alot want a Falang BF. A large group are just horny and want to get laid. You do have to wine and dine and show the girl your not just after sex... It maily took 2 to 5 dates before I got action. But after that...action everyday! Personality good to great and generally nicer and not as shy!!

Archived