What is the next step!!

ib13 said:

I see. Thanks for clarifying.

Lying has two faces. The one you present here(the good one) & then the evil ones!

We seem to have quite a bit in common on the lying techniques ;)

So what kind of plans for the future are you lining up here? Locating yourself back to LOS I guess as you wanted to build her a house for 'your family'. How about work?

I'm on hold as of this minute!

If things go badly for the child I'll try and place the ox in front of the cart-p127. I will, no matter what, keep working on the relationship...I love this girl. She has so many wonderfull qualities and has so much love to give. I see the future within her and just want to tag along...ready to give it a 100% shot.

The plan will be open until I have a better idea of whats all going on here!!!

SB

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skibum,

>>>I see the future within her and just want to tag along...ready to give it a 100% shot.<<<

It's not about 'tagging' along. It's about taking control of the situation. For Christ sake, you are not just an observer in all of this. You are the principle participant. Your plan will be open?

>>>The plan will be open until I have a better idea of whats all going on here!!!>>>>WTF???

HT

WTF...Damn your thick!

I'm unsure because We think she has lost the baby...grab your head and bang it against the wall, maybe it will work better on you next post....STFU...you insensitive prick!

Skibum

[color:"red"] Falang babies like Cow Put Gi not spicy thai food! Only falang food for baby right now...falang baby not like thai food...why you give to me...he say...all thee time!

[/color] ]

Methinks you wrote such statement either to goad us or plain "tongue in cheek" ::

I guess my poor daughter survives well with her brains must be from me not eating Thai food during the pregnancy, WRONG :(

Jasmine

GF thought it was funny considering the situation! I was talking too her at the time...

I really don't like spicy food and since the baby is mine he most likely doesn't like it either...

Now, I may be wrong and I hope that I'm proven wrong...as I told my GF. She has been quite upset and wanted me to lift her spirit!!!!

Jasmine, I would never try and goad her...maybe a little but it's done in jest and she sees it as such...and likes it! There is the Thai style and the Falang style...she gets so tickled when I do some of these things. I eat so much "Cow put Gi" and it does appear to many thats the only Thai food I ever eat...It a running joke with so many of my friends in Thailand.

SB

Thats where her skill in typing plays in

And I always thought that everyone can type if he just trains for several days. Hmm, was her speed 70 words per minute?

Best regards

[color:"red"] I really don't like spicy food and since the baby is mine he most likely doesn't like it either...

[/color]

You are a silly man :) You want to make sure children become flexible, easier to survive, you know.

Hubby has a hard time on spicy food, after all these years I still have to break him in :o

[color:"red"] [/color] Is that fried rice, what is "gi"?

Jasmine

Archived