What is the next step!!

It seems to me you are still in the gah-gah phase where everything she does is wonderful and cute. It takes 6 months of being together for the true self to emerge (hers AND yours). Maybe that cute quirk becomes an annoying habit.

As it is now you should pay for all the prenatal care.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I met several of her friends working in other places making 6 to 10K baht a month."

SB my point exactly was that she WAS doing very well compared to other graduates so my small 'red flag' is how in the hell could she make 28k++ in CM while other graduates often float in the 10-20k range?

Any 'alternative' biz involved perhaps? And no I'm not trying to doom this relation or anything mostly just curious :D

"Before I flew home I hung out in PTTY for two days...GF didn't know! I just didn't enjoy it...I even pulled one of my past favorite ideas out for a try on! It was fun but left me feeling odd and missing my girlfriend...so I flew back for a night to surprised her. I just can't get enough of her!"

SB 2 things here:

Firstly congratulations you sincerely seems to be in love with all the delights & 'dangers' it may involve :)

I've recently been down the same path with 'the one' & feeling like settling for her, but still going on somewhat with my mongering ways; which of course she don't like!

I just need to be sure I guess before I can commit 100% & until then I quite often find the urge for the odd BG...

Secondly I'm curious how your GF handled your lies about flying home while indeed you were mongering in PTY? Did the fact that you were able to spend 1 more day with her instantly make that 'ok'?

Best of luck she sounds likie a nice gal ::

"Why so judgmental?

Do you know the OP personally?"

I only know the OP from previous posts. For the most part I enjoy his posts. Calling him a slut was not meant in a derogatory way, I think he would agree that he was/is. What annoys me is his flippant attitude about fathering children with Thai women he has little attachment to. This is not the first thread his mentioned having knocked up a TG in.

He is still in the early, euphoric stages of this current relationship. Does he see himself with this same girl 18 years from now when the child is grown and educated and ready to leave the nest? I won't offer my predictions because they're too negative.

Hopefully all will work out for the best in the end.

I surely wondered why I put up with previous TGF's, but then again maybe they were part of the process of getting a bit past the issaan BG world & all the joys & scares of them ::

Or maybe it's not so much about P4P girls vs. non p4P girls, but more about 'the one' who all of a sudden makes us go 'gah gah' & forget about whoring - at least for a while...

[color:"red"] If she was raised so well how did she manage to get herself knocked up by a farang she's not married to? [/color]

Keekwai, it was the charm of the guy! ::

Really, the guy has been wanting the "baby" for a while, that could be it so he can be happy.

Jasmine

[color:"red"]SB I'm impressed!

A fresh graduate CM gal earning 28k++ monthly [/color]

Am too, I actually find it incredible. A newly graduated doctor's salary is around 20,000 Baht, a MS is earning less than that in Thammasart Univ. My brother who was a lawyer with the government earned about 28K, I am confused here.

For supporting her mom and sister, I am not surprised.

Jasmine

same here, cannot say it much better than jasmine

28000 are almost certainly not true if she really "just" graduated (like OP said).

I once knew a Chula grad who told me after graduation she got 30 000, that turned out to be a lie.

Another Chula grad I know makes 20 000 (engineer, male).

With luck (!) it is possible to make 28 000 after a year or so.

And BTW for 100 000 per semester - which school did she study at?

>Pls tell more...

Can I get one for her whenever and how can they do this?<

Best to do a Google, type in pregnancy and ultrasound. ( that's what i did in that situation). It will give you lots of info:

ultrasounds can be done in most good hospitals. I did 'ours' in bumrungrad, but I'm sure they do them just about everywhere. It will show a live image of the foetus, and be able to produce a printout. If the right machine, the printout will include some written info, including the age of the foetus. This is the age as surmised from its physical size, and calculated NOT from date of fertilization, but from the first day of the last period before fertilization. If you can count back and check your diary for presence in LOS, you may be able to ascertain your chance at being dad.

the ultrasound if I remember well is do-able about 5 weeks after fertilization, initially very accurate, and fading in accuracy as time goes on. better be in quick.

I got there a few days after I was told, about supposedly ten weeks, to find the child was conceived exactly one month after my visit. Off the hook. Not the poor kid, got aborted by disappointed mum the next day.

Sorry SB, not trying to be cynical. Just, if it ain't yours, better know now. if it is, I'm pleased to know you're a gentleman about it.

Good luck, and keep us posted

SB-

Well I am happy you are showing some heart and it seems are giving some heart. Its scary and wonderful and what life is about. I think it is great you are going to take care of the child-if it is yours.Better find our for sure first. But what a child needs more than support and a house, is LOVE and TIME. TThe baby needs YOUR time and alot of it. I am a father and its wonderufl but time comsuming....

A note of caution. These extremely fast,"hot" relationships sometimes and I say only sometimes burn very bright and then poof- I was invloved with a beautiful American Indian girl in just this same manner except there was no child so... be careful and observant. In addition I hate to say this but I must: She is a Thai girl and she is young and she knows you have a load of money these are three possibly dangerous/ tumultuos factors.My sense is there may be more to this story than what you or anyone else knows-As Jas pointed out her salary is rather "unusual"There usually is more WAY more than what you see especially in LOS so...The older guy says...ENJOY,keep your eyes open and good luck :)

Archived