What is the next step!!

be careful and observant.

--------------------------

Good advice, that goes for evryone. Skybum should get a grip on how his feelings have evolved from hardcore whoremonger (sorry if my memory fails me) to being totally smitten puppy so fast (heyhey, there is still magic in the old land :up:)

Not sure who talked of process. there is none beforehand. A girl bowls a farang over, who the day before, was all cynicism about thai chicks, and the "she's not like the other" syndrome kicks in as if he had not spent the last 15 years rocking his socks off unattached and just landed for the first time yesterday.

SB, congrats, but with that kid coming, you have already well put the carriage before the ox. Hopefully the ox will not become hoax, but indeed, now give things their due process, the hardest part about life together is yet to come.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Some have pointed to RED FLAGS...what are they?"

Others have posted them already but here is the summary:

Short relationship

She says she wants a family with you

SHE IS PREGNANT!

Sorry, but she has roped you in. You may still find love together but be aware of what she is doing.

SkiBum said:

My chips are all in and I'm showing you the straight Flush!

The older I get the more I come to terms with wanting that women to share my life with. I want a good family and a relationship that is with a normal TG never in the p4p that holds all the qualities I need. Maybe I've found her. Some have pointed to RED FLAGS...what are they?

The one night stands and group parties are fun but really quite shallow and apart from feeding one's ego they only fullfill instant satisfaction and desire leaving you empty on the other side.

Even if this all blows up in my face; I finally realise what it is I want! I want to be there for it all, to enjoy it, giving me a piece of heaven here on earth!

SB

good post! :up:

i hope it's gonna work out for you.

Hello SkiBum

In the states the average amount of dates before sex is "3".

Hmm, I came to this conclusion some time ago, but I have never seen any statistics how many dates it takes in my country. But I think the average number is 3 too.

It was fun but left me feeling odd and missing my girlfriend...

That must be love!!

I wish you the best.

Best regards

That salary threw me for a loop especially for a recent grad. Also the part about her friends making much lower..

Was she the best student in her cLass? Was is her degree in? Technical or non-tech (like sales)?

Usually one's friends (not all) are somewhat similar to you like the same major so the salaries would be comparable. maybe she is a doctor or an engineer or latched onto an international paying company?

I sure would verify her accuracy of her statements.

It does seem strange but not impossible....

What is her job? Maybe she is just head and shoulders above the rest and SB found a true gem?

We are all being so western in critiquing and skepticism but that is our nature...

Cardinalblue

"He is still in the early, euphoric stages of this current relationship. Does he see himself with this same girl 18 years from now when the child is grown and educated and ready to leave the nest? I won't offer my predictions because they're too negative"

So what?? Couples who're not gonna stay together for the following 18 years shouldn't have kids?? Continental Europe ageing population problem would become a nightmare if that happened.

Not that SkiBum ain't delirious either

Thanks man!!

However, to enjoy the fruit you must first taste the foul and then can compare how sweet it trully is. I am glad to have gone through all the stuff I have so I can really understand and appreciate the jewel I have!

SB

Archived