NEW Immigration Arrival/Departure CARDS

And if you own a business, do you include gross income or net income?

[color:"white"] . . . . . . . . . . . . . [/color] :sleeping: [color:"white"] . . . . [/color] :sleeping:[color:"white"] . . . . [/color] :sleeping:[color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :sleeping: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :sleeping: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :sleeping: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :sleeping: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :sleeping: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :sleeping: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :sleeping: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :sleeping: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :sleeping: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :sleeping: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :sleeping: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :sleeping: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :sleeping: . . . . . [/color] :sleeping: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :sleeping:

[color:"white"] . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [/color] now where was we?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
suadum said:

But the salary question is quite cheeky. ... I wonder if they even suspect that most western tourists find that question very private and insulting to answer.

Don't most warranty cards for appliances and such as well as most web sites ask similar demographic questions? Is the problem this is a government asking?

From what I been told, you leave it blank and nobody says anything.

TH

ThaiHome said:Don't most warranty cards for appliances and such as well as most web sites ask similar demographic questions? Is the problem this is a government asking?

From what I been told, you leave it blank and nobody says anything.

I wouldn't know about those warranty card things as I fill them in and return them :neener: but anyone asking that is cheeky and they don't need to know that info IMHO.

Re: not filling it in. I was think that may be the case. I will attempt this this week and report back.

Cheers,

SD

Now that you mention it, even the applications for loyalty "dicount" cards at the department stores ask for this info.

Of course the info I gave on that application was that I had some primary schooling, was under 25 years old and my household income was less than 10,000 baht per month. They jacked up the price in an effort to extort demographics, so this is fair, right?

I've long since stopped to fill in the address i'm staying at. No one ever worried about that in my experience. If I get asked, I'll say i don't know yet. I think that may be the same with annual income. the year isn't over yet, I don't know.

yes, I do think the new forms are a pain.

Archived