• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long Gun,

This one is for you.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Sing it twice.

We lost, but we won.

NPF2 are the 2005 Londoner Quiz Champs! Thanks to our missing stars Long Gun, Poor Judge, SuaDum and FrogPatrol.

We squeaked by, only losing by 17 points tonight, but that was ENOUGH to win the year competition by 1, yes 1 measly point over the year.

Talk about sweating bullets during the final round.

The competition tried everything, they stacked the deck. They had 8 players. But they still could not overtake the Champs!

Big party to come, so make your plans to be in BKK for the Victory Party (looks like 17th December)!

Sing it again. We are the Champions!

dont you mean a swollen head? :neener: :neener: :neener:

after all you were our no1 source on america, eithopia, libya, lebannon, germany, france, new zealand, and all other far flung places of the world that you have been to and remembered :) greek history, roman history, music from the 50s 60s 70s 80s ........................

:bow: :bow: :bow:

we would not have done it without you.

Now all we need is your clone for next year, a Long Gun clone................

we missed all the common denominators last night! so it was very very squeaky on the last round scores !

anyway, i'm of back to bed to miss a days work after the celebrations in no name and rawhide.

err anyone got an aspirin? :fever:

Great news to wake up to, boys, well done, I'm so proud of you - whoever you were! What was the line-up for this historic event?

Obviously would like to have joined you in the post-match celebrations but I had an extra wank in your honour and thought about you all - but not in a gay way.

Hopefully you can hang on to the trophy until 2015 when I should be back to try and get back into the team.

Deep joy.

LG,

Too much information!

PomMichael, Ultra67, Goatscrot, Emmit and two others that are not frequent posters. Maybe this historic event will get them to come out of the closet!

The Victory Party has been set!

Sunday, 4th December around 8:00 pm.

The venue is pretty small, so we will need to limit the guest list a bit. The place fits like 20 Farang sized guys only plus about 25 Thai sized girls.

PM Ultra67 or myself if your interested. Should be a wild night of celebrations (the next day is a Thai holiday and all bars will be closed so you will have plenty of time to recover).

Cheers!

ItsMeDave,

Inform the former champions ( :hubba: ) of the party also. Still a few more slots left. Be sure not to miss this Party of the Year!

Just think, a bunch of intellectuals and book lovers sitting around drinking coffee and tea in a private go-go with a Dirty Dance Contest going on! :sleeping:

I guess that I need to invite Topcatta to shake up the place! :stirthepo

:yay::elephant::chili:

Well, time to plan the anti-climatic Festive Set Menu dinner party for 12.

Dates are between 13th and 24th December. Any one have any preferences? During the week or wait for the weekend of 17/18th?

I would like to have this clarified... "dinner for two including a large carafe of house wine each." So, we have 6 coupons, does this mean we get 12 large carafe's of house wine?

If yes, then I vote for Sunday, the 18th!

Cheers!

Archived