NPF Londoner Quiz 2005

Pom Michael

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it was great to have Poor Judge back on board, but dammit, Boring Man was there and, sure enough, we all fell asleep by the second round. That left NPF II with an unimpressive 4th place finish! LongGun was of course sorely missed when it came to wierd/obscure UK and music questions.

Well, there is always the next one. Boring Man should be safely ensconsed in Manilla by then. If we can only get Poor Judge to leave him home when he visits...

NPF I did not get any better even with ItsmeDave back (finished again in the middle of the pack), so who knows...maybe the NPF quiz reign is nearing an end? Nahhhhhhhh. We will triumph again!

Cheers,

SD

Well, not on the mid-month Micky Mouse '100 Questions' B-league, you're not!

It's the 'Real Biz' you need to focus on, we are well clear in that one. So, how about I listen to the music over the phone and SMS the answers in a different phone?!? Actually, there should be enough coverage in that team to make me redundant anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
suadum said:

Well, it was great to have Poor Judge back on board, but dammit, Boring Man was there and, sure enough, we all fell asleep by the second round. That left NPF II with an unimpressive 4th place finish! LongGun was of course sorely missed when it came to wierd/obscure UK and music questions.

Well, there is always the next one. Boring Man should be safely ensconsed in Manilla by then. If we can only get Poor Judge to leave him home when he visits...

NPF I did not get any better even with ItsmeDave back (finished again in the middle of the pack), so who knows...maybe the NPF quiz reign is nearing an end? Nahhhhhhhh. We will triumph again!

Cheers,

SD

Bastard! I was just about to show the slides from my vacation!

Guys,

As informed in the General Discussion area ("Sad News"), our quiz partner Liverpool Jim has passed away back home in the UK.

If anyone has any digital photos of him and woudn't mind to share them, please contact me.

IMD, if you hear any thing about any events, please keep us advised.

Thanks!

I'll be cheering you on from afar this evening, and present for the next quiz. Anything should be better than that last one, probably the nadir of my quiz experiences.

Boring Man, that dunce, is forbidden to attend. I've found a couple of Washington Sq. girls who've agreed to be handcuffed to him for the duration of the evening. Better for us--and better for him.

I remain,

A Poor Judge of Character

Archived