NPF Londoner Quiz 2005

Pom Michael

NPF1 had 5 and NPF2 had 2 so we combined to make seven. We finished in third place after the penalty, which was decent considering the 2 top finishers had rounds of 48 and 44...both missing only 1 questions on each round. BUt it is clear that neither of our temas are dominent as we were in the past, and seem to finish at the bottem end of the top five most weeks.

In other words, Long Gun...we need you back!!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will make my triumphant return tonight!!!!! We have all the answers, Rodney just needs to ask the right questions!

And I got a call from Japan this morning with some velly goos news. But I will temper my excitement until they "sign on the line that is dotted"...

Cheers,

SD

OK, once again we sucked badly! If it is any consolation, we would have been at least 10 points ahead if Long Gun had been there to get the music. We were really bad on this this time around. But we DID finish in the middle of the pack versus a bottom three as it looked at the end of round two...

LongGun & PoorJudge -- we miss you (and not just for the quiz nites!)...

Methinks HHH is out of reach for the Xmas din-din :(

Cheers,

SD

I think there is a decent chance we can win as long as they dont get a huge score.

This is the latest Real Biz Quiz scorecoard with last night included.

Its the average of the top 6 scores.

NPF II 128.9

HHH 125.8

Little Lebowski Urban Achievers 125.7

Unocal Thailand 124.8

Shminky Binky Bang Bang 122.0

Aardvarks 119.5

http://www.the-londoner.com/realbiz.aspx#george

For the 100 questions its very difficult if not almost impossible to catch Little Lebowski or HHH.

Little Lebowski Urban Achievers 152

HHH 152

Shminky Binky Bang Bang 150

NPF II 146

NPF I 145

http://www.the-londoner.com/100questions.aspx

• 2 weeks later...

Archived