Disturbing Phnom Pehn "Slave" Brothel Report-

jitagawn

randomshots said:

Which brothels are you talking about?? Many MPs are doing covered BJs, which is a good enough reason for me to stop patronising them. Besides if the only risk for the girl when she refuses to perform is getting fired, what's wrong with it?? A brothel owner should run his business the way he pleases and if the girl's not happy bye bye! And this should apply to other businesses as well.

When I was in Amsterdam recently I saw some of the stunners on the main strip turn potential customers away if they didn't like the look of them.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
suadum said:

Wow, 14 years is a long time to avoid a place because of one scumbag! That does not sound good for one's mental health. Especially in the case of telling age by looks, as you admit it is hard to tell, especially with Asian women (heck, in the States, people *always* as for my wife's ID in bars, etc. and she is 42. Some bouncers have even given us a hard time that the ID is fake). My policy with BGs is that if I cannot tell, then I pass. YMMV

And as I mentioned above, painting a whole place as "bad" because of an isolated incident is a bit like cutting off your nose to spite your face, is it not?

Regards,

SD

Well I don't mind you guys discussing and patronising indentured and underage sex unlike Fly who gets upset. It's up to you as they say in LOS.

All I want to say is that I walk out of such places.

I don't go to Burma (Myanmar) because I despice military regimes and Sanuk Cambodia is not for me.

It's my opinion to stay away from such scenes.

What's wrong with your reasonning is >Wow, 14 years is a long time to avoid a place because of one scumbag! That does not sound good for one's mental health>

You are not stupid to the point ignoring these practices still exists in Thailand. If you want to find them, you will.

And the Mae Sai girl was an indentured little girl, 14 no more..

and I do have other more recent examples.

I only wanted to prove that if the information is old and vague enough (the girls age) the facts will be downplayed.

There are hotels I will not visit again and there are places on earth I will not visit again, that has indeed someting to do with my mental health and not with "cutting off my nose to spit in my own face" . :banghead:

Hi chuckwoww,

>>>Well sorry you missed out on Svay Pak. (K.11) Quite an amazing place while it lasted.<<<<

I'm not sure I am. The whole problem with Svay Pak and Toul Kork was not so much indentured girls, but with underage girls. A 5 dollar fuck from a 20 year old? Or a 1 dollar blowjob? Yea...great deal.

But that's not the only thing that was going on there. If it had been, then would probably still be in existence today. Those two places were shut down, because of pre-teens being sold there. I'm talking little kids. I've seen the undercover video's. My God....12 year old children sold openly. One undercover video showed a mamasan selling 8 year olds, saying they cannot have sex yet, but can give good blowjobs. WTF???

You know, I'm not being overly moralistic, in thinking this is terribly sad. It actually makes me want to puke. I'm so glad those places have been shut down. While I understand good cheap sex is fun, that can only be defined within the context of adults.

Had I gone there, I would have participated, for sure. With a grown, good looking woman. But I doubt I could have left there, without a feeling of remorse, knowing what else was going on in the next room. I'm guilty of many things, to be sure. But for me, I'm glad k-11 will not be one of them. It's a good thing, for me, that I never made it there. Good in the sense, of my piece of mind.

But don't take that as a reprisal towards anyone going there. I have seen that there were also many 20+ year old girls working there. And was not just a haven for pedophiles. So don't take as an admonition towards anyone ever going there. I'm just speaking for myself.

HT

HIGH THAIED said:

Hi chuckwoww,

>>>Well sorry you missed out on Svay Pak. (K.11) Quite an amazing place while it lasted.<<<<

I'm not sure I am. The whole problem with Svay Pak and Toul Kork was not so much indentured girls, but with underage girls. A 5 dollar fuck from a 20 year old? Or a 1 dollar blowjob? Yea...great deal.

But that's not the only thing that was going on there. If it had been, then would probably still be in existence today. Those two places were shut down, because of pre-teens being sold there. I'm talking little kids. I've seen the undercover video's. My God....12 year old children sold openly. One undercover video showed a mamasan selling 8 year olds, saying they cannot have sex yet, but can give good blowjobs. WTF???

HT

Yes it was the underage stuff that finally got Svay Pak shut down. It got worse and worse. It wasn't so blatant in Toul Kork which mainly catered to Khmers anyway.

Having said which I don't give a toss what anybody thinks. I know what I did there and it didn't involve kids. I'm glad I saw it.

I'm also glad I went there many years ago before it became the major tourist attraction of Pnom Penh. It was quite a pleasant place. Towards the end it was getting crazy. Groups of people out there gawping and taking pictures. Kids hanging round the cafes. You would definitely have puked. It couldn't last. :)

Incidentally that's my last word on the subject of underage prostitution. I know where this is heading.

Hi,

This thread is fine, and not breaking any rules.

>>>I'm also glad I went there many years ago before it became the major tourist attraction of Pnom Penh. It was quite a pleasant place. Towards the end it was getting crazy. Groups of people out there gawping and taking pictures.<<<

What do you mean? Because it became so infamous? And it changed from what it previously was?

HT

HIGH THAIED said:

Hi,

This thread is fine, and not breaking any rules.

>>>I'm also glad I went there many years ago before it became the major tourist attraction of Pnom Penh. It was quite a pleasant place. Towards the end it was getting crazy. Groups of people out there gawping and taking pictures.<<<

What do you mean? Because it became so infamous? And it changed from what it previously was?

HT

I'm trying to remember the various times I went to Cambodia. I used to do visa runs there but I didn't always go to Pnom Penh. I'm not sure how Svay Pak became a brothel village. I think it had to do with UN soldiers originally. You also need to understand the Vietnamese influence in Cambodia. They more or less took over the country in 78 and they were the ones who built the houses in Svay Pak. They controlled everything. Still do really.

I went there with a couple of journalists the first time and at first it didn't register what was going on. I was amazed at how beautiful the Vietnamese girls were. Went back on my own a few times after that. Lots of UN people out there I recall.

In the nineties I started noticing Japanese out there. A couple of the houses only took Japanese customers. I think that's when the underrage stuff started.

I didn't realize the extent of it because it wasn't obvious. Then a few years ago it clicked what was going on. Kids everywhere and hanging round the Home Away From Home. That was the main cafe there...nice place to sit, good food.....A lot of the older guys wrere complaining because of all the attention. Houses kept their doors locked. Some of the girls moved into the city. Nobody wanted to hang around because of cameras...it got really spooky and I stopped going out there. Then came the busts a couple of years ago. I heard K.11 was dead.

Hi ND,

>>>>Agree totally on the evidence I had, they knew what they were doing, ask any thai girl in a aus knock shop.

more about face saving than anything else, THOUGH some are trickedd!<<<

What they did not know, was the US$20-30,000 price tag, they would have to work off, once there. I doubt any of them knew that up front, even though realizing they would be turning tricks down there. Same in Taiwan. Singapore seems to be more of a somewhat true freelancers market, more devoid of handlers. But I'm sure they are there also.

It would seem the first visit is totally indentured for most, but subsequent visits are then very much free-of-will, with the ability to make some serious money. Out of all the interviews I've seen, almost none come back from initial visit, with a single satong in their pocket. But after that, they can return to make some very serious money. And will do so, to the degree of what corresponding countries visa's, allows them to do.

And it is the main reason it is so hard to bring a Thai girl to the US. So many were coming here to sell pussy, the US finally said, 'enough'. The biggest hurdle for a Thai girl to come to the US on a tourist visa, is to convince them she is not coming to be sold, or sell herself on her own.

HT

Hi chuckwoww,

>>>>I'm not sure how Svay Pak became a brothel village. I think it had to do with UN soldiers originally. You also need to understand the Vietnamese influence in Cambodia. They more or less took over the country in 78 and they were the ones who built the houses in Svay Pak.<<<<

Good post. Thanks for sharing! Good to hear from someone who has seen that place from start to finish. Interesting stuff. :up:

HT

Archived