Disturbing Phnom Pehn "Slave" Brothel Report-

jitagawn

BB:

This is a debate. I think I had ONE post in this thread. fozw made a point that was blatently false. I pointed out that it was false.

How is that NOT forwarding the debate?

Your last PM to me was insulting and not appreciated. If you have an agenda, why don't you state it directly? Without cursing.

fozw: There's one point of issue I have with you for 2-years. Basically, that's the only time when we get into arguments (when you let your life experiences blind you to all other views). I've made it clear when this happens but you personalize it to state that I'm always hounding you with biting comments. That's absurd. You continue to state stuff like that and I haven't complained. Why? Because anyone reading the board knows it's not true. I don't hound your every post.

You keep bringing up the fact I used to be a moderator. Again, I have never used my previous status to silence you. In fact I argued heavily when people wanted to kick you off or censure you. I've said this over and over again. Can't you separate posts from moderation? These are two separate issues. Your complaining about this isn't constructive.

Again, my comments would be so "biting" if they weren't true, would they?

<<burp>>

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Gummi,

Common guys! You already got one recent thread here closed because of personal bickering.

Don't do it again. Please. Take it to PM.

It's a subject that is shaky enough, without having to have personal agenda's thrown in. It's lasted (thread) for an incredible amount of time, given the subject matter.

So let's just stick to the subject matter. Which is important, and ok to talk about. As long as we remain on-topic.

I'm serious. Resolve through PM, or put each other on delete list. ok?

HT

Post deleted by Moderator

OFF TOPIC WARNING!

This thread is starting to go too far off topic. Please stick to the subject at hand. If the thread becomes embroiled in ?off topic? subjects or turns into a personal debate the thread will be closed. Don't use this thread to settle previous differences. If you have any personal issues to resolve, please do it through Personal Message (PM). Please do not let personal disputes and ongoing debates from other threads ruin this thread and cause the Board Moderator to close the thread. Thank you for your cooperation.

-The Board Moderator-

"There is a lot of shit happening in this field but as fly suggests to forbid discussing nightlife if there is a chance of indentured girls working , KS better closes the board. No good."

Does definetely makes sense, I'd somehow love to add a bit to this thread and others but not sure of what's acceptable in this forum, and from who's mouth.

Post deleted by Moderator

OFF TOPIC WARNING!

This thread is starting to go too far off topic. Please stick to the subject at hand. If the thread becomes embroiled in ?off topic? subjects or turns into a personal debate the thread will be closed. Don't use this thread to settle previous differences. If you have any personal issues to resolve, please do it through Personal Message (PM). Please do not let personal disputes and ongoing debates from other threads ruin this thread and cause the Board Moderator to close the thread. Thank you for your cooperation.

-The Board Moderator-

Hi gummi,

>>>>Okay, I'll reply in PM to him, but I've got no problems having stuff aired out in public.>>>>

Yea, but I do. And probably the rest of the board.

This is not the place. You guys are long-time posters. And know better than to air grievences here.

Khao jai mai? Both of you guys are better than this. :up: Take it to PM's.

HT

Hi,

>>>>>>Does definetely makes sense, I'd somehow love to add a bit to this thread and others but not sure of what's acceptable in this forum, and from who's mouth.<<<<<

Just read the rules. Pretty self-explainatory.

HT

Archived