Disturbing Phnom Pehn "Slave" Brothel Report-

jitagawn

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uthai,

** After reading Ranger?s report I was inspired to try a little one upmanship. In my pocket I had $20 worth of Mr. Washington. My goal was to have 20 girls suck me off for a total of $20. To inspire the girls a little I stood in the middle of the bar and waved my wad of Ones and instinctively they assembled in a line. It was almost like they knew the routine. **

I am admiring you mate. First prize in the lowborn punters' tournament.

BuBi

flyonzewall said:

only a brief answer, as i am not willing anymore to partake in such a mudslinging debate.

what it has to do with the issue at hand is, that you allow discussions on a scene that you have no personal knowledge of, nor personal experience with. you have to rely on second hand information that you simply cannot verify yourself.

What strikes me as peculiar about FlyW`s posts is that he has constantly been challinging posters on their ability to speak Khmer. Failing to do so would IHO apparently make their experiences invalid. As it turns out he doesn`t speak the language himself :: But relies on Khmer speaking go-betweens and his ability to speak thai :rolleyes:

In the above sentense he claims that KS relies on second hand information that he cannot verify. The second hand information he is referring to is the information supplied by other members of this board.

Fair enough, but surely that goes for FlyW`s information (of the past) as well, no? ::

Using his logic, KS would have no other option than dismissing FlyW`s information as invalid as well.

By the way, I thought Shygue (probably misspelt) made a very insightful post about the likelihood of ending up with confirming a preconceived opionion when "researching".

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Quote:

Uthai,

** After reading Ranger?s report I was inspired to try a little one upmanship. In my pocket I had $20 worth of Mr. Washington. My goal was to have 20 girls suck me off for a total of $20. To inspire the girls a little I stood in the middle of the bar and waved my wad of Ones and instinctively they assembled in a line. It was almost like they knew the routine. **

I am admiring you mate. First prize in the lowborn punters' tournament.

BuBi

As much as I'd loved to take claim of First Prize in the lowborn punters Tournament I am but a shameless imitator. And in the spirit of fair play (unlike that American Gymnast in the last Olympics) I have to nominate RANGER for first prize (he being the orginal). But hey, 2nd place ain't bad ::

Ranger's post

Hi,

I know in Japan Thai girls are sold to the 'snacks', where they also live, and are allowed to go with customers back to area hotels. What keeps them coming back, and not doing a runner, is because their passport has been taken, so if picked up, they are told they will go directly into police detention, and Thailand will not take them back without a passport.

Also, threats are made of harming family back home, and the threat of yakuza being sent after them. Just because a girl is free to take a customer to a hotel, does not necessarily means she is not completely indentured. Back at the 'snack', she is monitored 24/7, with camera's in restaurants upstairs living quarters, and is 'chaperoned' whenever leaving to go shopping, or doctors appointment, etc.

In the end, it can be virtually impossible to know if a girl might be indentured or not, unless being with them for any length of time. I believe in Cambo, if taking a girl from k-11 (if still in existence), her handlers would be at the hotel at 8:00am to take her back. In that case, is easy to see her situation.

But not all are that easy to see. Even in BKK, you cannot really know what a girl's situation might be. Who is to say that someone has not made threats against her family members, and she is convinced they will be carried out, if she does not capitulate to their wishes. The world of prostitution has many dark sides behind the scene's. Is is not a clean, sanitized environment, to be sure. While I do believe that the vast majority of girls in BKK are free independent workers, no one can say that for them all.

A lot of sub-levels there also. A bf pimping her out, a gambling debt to be paid, a drug habit where supplier is demanding payment.....All cases of her laying on her back, or she will face the concequenses of not doing. Although granted, that some of those situations she may bring upon herself.

HT

Thinking further........what makes Thailand a little unique, is the apparent absence of pimps. At least it might seemingly be so. It's what can, and does quite well, to take a little of the seediness away from it all. And not a stretch to believe that is why it's such a globably popular sex tourist destination. No need to go down any back-alleys there.....an instant gf is plated up for you, on a silver platter, on demand. How good is that? A perfect world, for all going there to experience. What none see though, is the back-door service entrance for the workers.

The girls us farang run into are all free independent workers, right? Guess again. There are tons of pimps in Thailand. Starting with the full-time scouts who comb the issarn countryside, looking for pretty girls, with a family willing to sell for a few US$1,000. As a tourist, we'll never see them. Or even as an expat living there. But to think they do not exist, is really naive, IMO. And I think the one's that are there, are far worse than your average USA pimp. Here, they only want to control them. In Thailand, it's much more likely they will want to OWN them. (read: indentured). And that is not even bringing any situations in Cambo. into the picture

Just my own take, anyway. ::

HT

ht,

** Even in BKK, you cannot really know what a girl's situation might be**

If somebody would take the time to launch a poll at Chao Phraya 2 as to how much the indentured girls feel indentured he might get surprising results. This place , one of many certainly, is notorious for employing illegal immigrants. Remember a very old thread " Why it's not sanuk anymore ? "

The concept is as usual that the family receives a certain sum and the girls work it off, which does NOT mean they hate to do it. Many stay there for ever unindentured. ( New challenge for Fly : Unindentured Prostitution ) .

The hilltribe Akha ladies are sometimes queuing for a job in the nearest brothel. Buffalo Bill direct research results, my ex-ultralongtimegirlfriend came from the area. Some are 14 and want to wurk bah for the money . Etcvetera etcetera.

There is a lot of shit happening in this field but as fly suggests to forbid discussing nightlife if there is a chance of indentured girls working , KS better closes the board. No good.

BuBi

Invisible moderator

Hi buffalo_bill,

I hear you. And in Japan, the vast amount of indentured wanted to stay on there, to continue after satisfying debt, but able to finally keep all the money they made, to send home. So I hear your points.

It's a complicate issue for us to discuss, because Western mindsets and culture, are so very different, from there. So much has to do with a Thai girl's need to provide for family. She is, in her mind, squat in the large scope of things, concerning her family. Where us westerners often think of us as individual's, as being the most important thing.

Another problem is resignation to being put into a situation. In Japan, almost all Thai girls adopted a 'mai pen rai' attitude, when finding out they had been transported there for prostitution, other than the factory job that they thought they were going for. They almost all just said, that it's their destiny, and must make the most of it???

Can you imagine a farang girl being sent to a restaurant or factory job there, and then being told she has to work off a US$30,000 debt, and has to fuck 5-7 customers a day for 6 months? That wouldn't work for 5 seconds. Fuck....I wouldn't want to be in that room, when that was suggested. ::

It's the culture there, in all of it's complexities, that allows the situation to continue. That, and the government that literally promotes it. Do you really think you can have 2 million prostitutes making huge sums of money collectively, and no Thai guy has thought to tap into that? Hahahahha!

They are tapping into it every day, big time. It's just something we don't see, and is hidden from us, so the machine can continue. They've had decades to perfect this down to a science. Not the hookers........but the one's who are controlling it all. And believe me, there are people who do control it all. And they ain't the puuyings laying on their backs servicing us all, every single night of the week. Far from it.

HT

Archived