RayRay

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HIGH THAIED said:

Hi jj,

I did receive one PM. But then, how did you know??? ::

HT

I told u I would arrange it and the other party happily obliged. You were after all so curious, I did not want to deny you. Normally I would not do so but you have always seemed a sincere and honorable fellow, so I made an exception. I'm no fraud and I am the real McCoy.

Gullivers is still a no, no :nono:

HIGH THAIED said:

Oh my God.......I think I've pieced it together. 555555555

JJ sushi is not all that he appears. :D Do you have another less hostile board name?

HT

No I have only one name and one name only. I use it on all of the Thai websites. I don't have time to create other personas or even make more posts.

>>>>>>told u I would arrange it and the other party happily obliged. You were after all so curious, I did not want to deny you. Normally I would not do so but you have always seemed a sincere and honorable fellow, so I made an exception. I'm no fraud and I am the real McCoy.

Gullivers is still a no, no>>>>>

Yea, but why? They won't hurt you. :) Might bore you to death with all the English teachers there, but you'll still walk away unscathed. :D

ok...I'll drop it. And I don't think you're a fraud JJ. Well....maybe that 12 inch dick thing........55555555555

HT

josh_ingu said:

>we dress pretty fashionable wearing designer names or hip- hop, club style, skate board gear, with a little bling added

ROTFLMAO till tears roll down my cheeks. Classy. Real classy. For teens.

-j-

Yeah, I really want to dance and get sweaty in a club wearing a bespoked, Zenga or Brioni suit.

Dude, your showing you ignorance and making it evident that you don't go out to clubs other than the disco at nana hotel or your local pub

Archived