Uni Girls

RayRay

OK....Enough about JJ. He's not that interesting anyway. :neener:

What we really want to hear, is your UNI-GIRL experience.

HT (finding it hard to remove his old MOD hat). :D

But WTF is a Zenga suit????? :: I prefer my shirt which says "She's stupid ------->" And always keep her to the left of me. :: But I only wear with my light blue socks and sandals. ::

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HIGH THAIED said:

OK....Enough about JJ. He's not that interesting anyway. :neener:

What we really want to hear, is your UNI-GIRL experience.

Yeah...I've f**ked a uni girl for the last two years between other "conquests" (and have the pics to prove it). Also a xxteen year old Bangkok Business College coed. BFD. And I ain't too cool for my shirt :)

Hugh (Tin Member)

jjsushi said:
RH9GTR said:

Yo JJ!!! Lets Go ParTy at ThE Q-BAr And PiCK Up BiAtCHEs!!! :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: Show these old folks how its done... LOL.... :beer: :beer:

I'm not a Q-bar fan these days. I tend to do the the Kao San Rd scene and RCA. I have been getting some good action with farang chicks recently at Kao San.

>>Hmmm I've just been discovering BKKs nightlife this year... cuz all the other years I went I was in Chiang Mai with my mothers side of the family and I didnt stay in BKK much... the last vacation which was a month ago, last January to be exact :p I did stay in BKK for a while and I discovered some nice places to go... Q-bar being one of them... didnt get a chance to go to RCA though... I am a hip-hop fan myself and I didnt know if there was hip-hop being spun in RCA... guess I should check out Kao San road as well, huh? i'll put it on the list for next year.. LOL

I also don't like calling chicks "Biatches" , I prefer the term "Ho's".

>> You mean like Ice T... Pimps Up Hoes Down.... AHaha

Yes, you are corect sometimes you have to show the country club and "I only go to LOS to fuck prostitutes" set that there is another party scene in LOS aside from the go-go bars.

>> But maybe this set of people dont wanna know about the "other side" of nightlife in bangkok... maybe they're content just going to beer bars and picking up the first chick they see to go pork their brains out ..... I mean if you think about it, it does require the least amount of effort out of anything I know... You just babble on about BS and then you take the punani with you... couldnt be easier... but as for me I like a lil challenge... bar girls, free lancers and girls walking on Sukhumvit are too easy.... I could fart loud and obnoxiously, wave a 1000 baht bill in the air and girls would still come with me.... So thats why I prefer the non-BG, free lancer, hooker side of the night life in BKK.... anyway you'll have to let me know what the PHAT ASS places are so that when I return next year in Jan. I can go visit these places...

I will tell you one of the coolest things I ever saw in BKK was a couple of years ago at CM2 there was an old dude who had to be about 68 or 70 years, who was in the middle of the dance floor bouncing to a Jay-Z cut. He didn't give a fuck what people thought he was doing his 2 step and was happy at the moment.

>> That musta been sum funny ass shit to watch... If I saw a guy like that I woulda gave him a pound and said WoOOORrRDDdD to YA MUThA!!!!!

Something about our American and European culture that dictates that at a certain age you have to party a certain way and we segregate our partying according to age.

>> strange isnt it? ^^^

I thought Hugh Hefner dispelled that bullshit.

"...Something about our American and European culture that dictates that at a certain age you have to party a certain way and we segregate our partying according to age..."

I tend to agree. I certainly don't look at things as I did when I was yunger. Yet I feel I was far more responsible as a youngster than I am now. I also tend to party more wildly than before...

Archived