Uni Girls

RayRay

>>>>I will be the fucking cliche and that will eventually make some here happy because misery loves company.<<<

Actually, you having a string of mia noi's on your hands, makes you a walking/talking cliche as well. The laughter goes both ways, my friend.

Something to think about, JJ.

HT

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HIGH THAIED said:

Hi Hugh_Hoy,

:grinyes: Too funny!

We love ya, JJ. Just poking some fun at you! Anytime you have someone bragging on the internet, and then refusing to meet anyone to back it up, is always suspect. You really are over-the-top at self-promoting yourself, you have to admit.

Nothing wrong with telling it the way i see it and I don't mind the jabs or jibes; you should know I have exchanged words with the best of them. Making fun is making fun, if you can't appreciate the humor then one should never post.

What I do mind is the handful of mean little unlubricated pussys that stalk me and hide behind their posts throwing out little flames just to tear me down. They should say what they really want and stop being a little bitches is my attitude. I think you know HT that I don't waffle with my words and pretty much post what I want giving as welll as taking it. I just don't care for little pussys that hide behind emoticons and supposed humor. I say to them if they want to flame then flame and stop being little bitch assed faggots about it. Trust me I won't cry to KS and ask to have them banned. I have been in more flame wars than I care to remember.

BelgianBoy said:

Naturally they would not know about the size of my penis(didn't realize that many take penis size so seriously but that thread demonstrated that many do, so I had some fun with it) but they can tell you about the circles I travel and the partying I do.

Actually, I noticed your member is now bronze :p

Does that improve your lovemaking as well ?

BB

having it bronzed is what I plan on doing when I retire from the lovemaking!

randomshots said:

"I will meet you guys at Gullivers in 20yrs when I am miserably married, old, bitter and the only safe way for me to get laid is at a ST hotel with a BG. I will be the balding guy, sweating profusely, sipping his beer, wearing Levi Dockers, Rockport shoes, a Polo shirt and a fake Rolex watch, holding hands with his Issan BG, grinning like a Cheshire cat when she tells me she loves only me. Wait a minute I am completely wrong, I will be instead relocate to Pattaya because BKK will be too expensive and polluted for me and I wil linstead be sitting at a beer bar, sipping my beer, wearing pleated sansa belt shorts, a Grateful Dead t-shirt, black socks with birkenstock sandals and a fake Seiko watch, sweating profusely but having my brow wiped by an Isaan BBG that I pay 500bt LT for and I will smile like a Cheshire cat when she tells me that she will wait for me because she loves me maak maak.

I will be the fucking cliche and that will eventually make some here happy because misery loves company. "

:):D :: :grinyes:

Sushi, You're some stylish dickhead sometimes

Random , it is part art and part science!

bibblies said:

As opposed to being so popular with the ladies that you have infinite time to respond to every one-line gentle jibe from anonymous strangers on an Internet board, filling up whole pages with your spiel? :rotfl:

Dude you want to be me so much your in pain and denial.

Let's see my spiel or your rot about what you classify as responsible internet jounalism? At least my spiel is relevant(I usually talk about pussy) and your rot is just plain old rot.

Are you obsessed with The Sushi?

No, not really. (Not to the extent where I'm part of the cult anyway). Rather, I just like pointing out oddities. It appears a few others have noticed them too. (So now you have new people to play with. ::)

What oddities? Pray do tell I am going to love reading it. Why is that you always enlist or invoke the names of "others" to substantiate your observations? Do you always need to have a posse of support with you? Maybe KS should hire you as the fact-checker or the bestow upon you the title of "oddity oddball" since you feel it is your duty to catalog these so called "oddities" that you notice.

Let me clue you in, you are the oddity my boy and I am pointing you out. You are so out of your league when you come up against me. You may think with your twisted logic that you have struck some nerve with me and the result is me lashing out at you. Actually the truth is that i am tired of reading your drivel filled snipes. Others you go after sort of ignore you, I instead choose to play with you.

Eventually KS will tell us to knock it off and you will retreat as will I.

I also get the feeling that you're getting a bit old to be hypercool, aren't you? I'm not terribly old myself but I wouldn't want to be the oldest guy in the cool club, still thinking he's cool.

Where do you come up with this nonsense? How can you even surmise your so called "feeling" as it pertains to my activities?

Dude, you are way too involved in my posts. You really need to let go. JJsushi is an internet persona my boy I am not Tony Blair or David Beckham, where you need to have an opinion about my activities everytime you read a rag. Dude stop reading JJsushi, have a pint and go get laid you will feel a lot better, trust me.

Btw, when I want a younger, cooler perspective, I look for hypershade's posts. He seems to know his stuff.

There you go again invoking the names of others and attempting to make some non-sensical comparison. hypershade is hypershade and JJsushi is JJsushi. He does what he does and I do what I do. Why the hell would there even be a comparison? What doyou want me to do get upset or jealous of hypershade? Sorry I can't do that because in my world "game respects game". You naturally would not understand that because you have no game aside from the pathetic shots and blurbs that you call "taking the piss".

Tell me Bibblies is Mother England so bereft of pop stars and celebrity that you need to feed your need with a JJsushi and a Hypershade? Was I once the star in your world that has fallen and been replaced by Mr. Hypershade? I guess it is only a matter of time before you start taking the piss with him and then start stalking him around the board.

HYPERSHADE IF YOU ARE READING THIS RUN AND CHANGE YOUR BOARDNAME BECAUSE BIBBLIES HAS YOU IN HIS SIGHTS!!!

Cheers Bibblies! ::

HIGH THAIED said:

>>>>I will be the fucking cliche and that will eventually make some here happy because misery loves company.<<<

Actually, you having a string of mia noi's on your hands, makes you a walking/talking cliche as well. The laughter goes both ways, my friend.

Something to think about, JJ.

HT

Mia noi means minor wife so I really wouldn't classify any chicks I deal with as wives. GF's is about as far as it goes.

As tot he intention of your post my only response is that it may be a cliche to have more than one chickbut it is surely a fun cliche. I am not married yet so I intend on enjoying women to the fullest.

>>>Mia noi means minor wife so I really wouldn't classify any chicks I deal with as wives.<<<

Mia noi ( wife little) also equates to 'supported girl', which would be classified as what you do. There is nothing wrong with that. But don't distance yourself from it, either. It's the reality, all the same.

HT

Hi jj,

>>>As tot he intention of your post my only response is that it may be a cliche to have more than one chickbut it is surely a fun cliche. I am not married yet so I intend on enjoying women to the fullest.<<<

And no one is denying you that. God knows your're following in many footsteps here. :)

But just have a little appriciation for those that have gone before you. Believe it or not, you're not the last word on sanuk in Thailand. Just trust me with this! :)

HT

Archived