Uni Girls

RayRay

Nervous_Dog said:

<<So in other words an educated piece of pussy. When they are tits down ass up, all that "specialness" and "achievement" seems to go by the wayside in my book. >>

But your not looking for pussy? your just out for a good time!

Wheres he rolling around on the floor icon?

DOG 55555555

Maybe you have never learned the difference between "looking" for pussy and "getting" pussy?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bibblies said:

Maybe if we say "dude" a lot, we too can be taken for young desirable "hip" young males and cavort with uni girls? :dunno:

I was wondering when you were going to rear your head and predictably you have. Unfortunately "dude" or if u prefer "mate", you would never stand a chance of being "hip" or getting chicks because u spend too much energy taking the piss or in the States we like to say come across like a little bitch or a straight hater. Chicks generally don't like guys like you but you already knew that.

Normally I let stupid shit slide but Bibblies, this is about the sixth occurence this month where you point out my use of the word "dude" as a thinly veiled attempt to flame me in your silly little way. Your act is a bit tired. You used to be sort of witty with your commentary but now you resemble an obsessed cyber stalker whose wit is severely lacking. Are you obsessed with The Sushi? Do you hate what you know you can't be? Do you possibly want to be my Boy Toy? Don't hate, appreciate.

Go back to the basics and you might find your game again.

Nervous_Dog said:

I would have thought it was about "Look, funky chikie babe, I want her naked and spinning ontop of my one eyed soldier!" followed by "Man I got her BAD!"

DOG 555555

Sorry Bro, I can't translate the "Leave it To Beaver" slang you threw at me or was it "Smokey and The Bandit"crossed with "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"?!

Get it up to the "American Pie" era and we might be able to connect.

jjsushi said: Unfortunately "dude" or if u prefer "mate",

Well dude, being from Southern California, the origin of everything that is cool and hip, I can say authoritatively that the terms "dude" and "mate" do NOT have the same connotation...especially in the (seemingly) condescending way in which you use the term "dude". BTW, the term "dude" very much preceeds Ridgemont High...was used extensively during my surfing days in SoCal (along ith "bitchin'", "highway surfer", and others that I'm too old to remember). Hmmmm..."highway surfer"...that anything akin to cyber lady killer? :)

Hugh

JJ - I just roll in the dirt and laugh! But then I'm a dog!

Seriosuly "Dude" I have no idea how old you are, but your way to imature, opps, "groovey" for even my kid to mix it with you!

Hey - have you seen the latest from Hi5, now they are HOT and much cuter than BB1 and BB2, which could be your speed I guess! Next time in town why not drop by Gullies, you may be surprised at how old or young we are!

DUDE - err DOG

The term "Dude" goes back to when JJ's mama was still changing his diapers, and still wiping his ass. He has no conception of it's true connotation, other than his bastardized version.

Honestly JJ....You have a 12 inch cock, floor all the women at Q-bar with your hip-hop dress, and seem to be a magnet for all women on earth. Could it be you're really a N.Y. computer geek with a pencil pocket protecter in your pocket, adjusting your glasses every 2 minutes? :D

Common.....Show your self. Enough bullshit! Show up at a Gulliver's meeting. You've said you'll never do. But why? It really is time to put up, or shut up. It's not not like you're not there in BKK.

I challange you to do! :neener: Put your money where your mouth is. If you actually show up, and not an inigma, I'll never post here again. You have my word!

Game on?

HT

"...The term "Dude" goes back to when JJ's mama was still changing his diapers, and still wiping his ass..."

So the term Dude is only a week or so old? :):neener:

Seriously, Lay off JJ, he is cool, and I know, because I am cooler...I never wear hip hop clothes, way to terendy, I wear my old Hippie duds, levis, tie dye etc, when I flash the love beads, the chicks can't help but drop panty for me! they are powerless! JJ may have a 12 inch dick, but then lets just say if I ever meet him, I'll back up a few feet, and take out just enough to smack him with. I am so fucking cool! I have game and style and can work pussy like no one, I am the best... :yay: from now on, when I enter Gulliver's, I expect you all to bow to me, as many now do. Man, I can't even keep this bullshit up...DUDE get over yourself! I've said it before, I'll say it again, nobody believes a guy who talks this shit.

JJ,

The difference between "looking for pussy and getting pussy..." is simple, you first have to look for it to get it...maybe you haven't learned that yet...

As for it all being the same when "...tits down ass up..." I will disagree with who ever said that. Quite seriously, the best pussy is the pussy that swore she would never give you any! And or from a bitch who thinks she is to good to fuck a guy like you or me...that is the best!

Archived