Uni Girls

RayRay

RH9GTR said:

Yo JJ!!! Lets Go ParTy at ThE Q-BAr And PiCK Up BiAtCHEs!!! :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: Show these old folks how its done... LOL.... :beer: :beer:

I'm not a Q-bar fan these days. I tend to do the the Kao San Rd scene and RCA. I have been getting some good action with farang chicks recently at Kao San.

I also don't like calling chicks "Biatches" , I prefer the term "Ho's".

Yes, you are corect sometimes you have to show the country club and "I only go to LOS to fuck prostitutes" set that there is another party scene in LOS aside from the go-go bars.

I will tell you one of the coolest things I ever saw in BKK was a couple of years ago at CM2 there was an old dude who had to be about 68 or 70 years, who was in the middle of the dance floor bouncing to a Jay-Z cut. He didn't give a fuck what people thought he was doing his 2 step and was happy at the moment.

Something about our American and European culture that dictates that at a certain age you have to party a certain way and we segregate our partying according to age.

I thought Hugh Hefner dispelled that bullshit.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prosal said:
jjsushi said:

Yeah, I really want to dance and get sweaty in a club wearing a [color:"red"] Zenga [/color] suit.

Dude, seems you're not yet famliar with all those "pretty fashionable wearing designer names", you surely mean [color:"red"] Zegna [/color] ?

:grinyes:

No I meant his brother Zenga, Charlie Li Tan Zenga he sells the suits out of his shop In Chinatown. I guess you didn't know that Zegna had a Chinese brother? Next time you are NYC let me know and I will get you a discount.

"Yeah, I really want to dance and get sweaty in a club wearing a bespoked, Zenga or Brioni suit.

Dude, your showing you ignorance and making it evident that you don't go out to clubs other than the disco at nana hotel or your local pub "

Sir raw fish, Mr Fish, you see a lot of people going to Nana wearing designer suits ::

Sometimes you lose the style and it's only the dickhead left of you...

randomshots said:

"Yeah, I really want to dance and get sweaty in a club wearing a bespoked, Zenga or Brioni suit.

Dude, your showing you ignorance and making it evident that you don't go out to clubs other than the disco at nana hotel or your local pub "

Sir raw fish, Mr Fish, you see a lot of people going to Nana wearing designer suits ::

Sometimes you lose the style and it's only the dickhead left of you...

To be fair I have not been to the Nana Disco in about 4 years,so I may have to give it the benefit of the doubt if things have changed.

I doubt I am wrong with my assessment, however Mr. Random you jump around to the latest electronic, Hip-hop and dance music in a $1000-2000 suit at the Nana disco. I'll be standing next to you with a T-shirt that reads "I'm with stupid!" Stop being such an amateur with your "direct-shots".

Dude, I do not patronize nana disco, but sure go out in cooler climates wearing designer suits. No way in hell BTW you can enter a whole bunch of hip discos wearing a tee shirt that reads "i'm with stupid" ::

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jjsushi said:

Yeah, I really want to dance and get sweaty in a club wearing a Zenga suit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude, seems you're not yet famliar with all those "pretty fashionable wearing designer names", you surely mean Zegna ?

Good one :)

Nervous_Dog said:

I thought RCA had died? was very quie last week?

DOG

I don't live in BKK but when I do as far as I know RCA is never dead, shit usually goes in cycles or it depends on who is going to be at which spot. Some nights are hot and some are not. About a year or 2 ago, I used to go to a small spot in Patpong across from one of the Kings go-go's and next to a restaurant, that had surprisingly good music and a wild crowd, even more startling was that it was not even a dive but nicely decked out albeit a very small space. Would have never known the place existed if my regular Patpong BG's did not take me there.

As you know clubbing is a hit or miss thing.

Archived