Uni Girls

RayRay

My recent trip in Thailand over xmas i met up with half a dozen uni students that i had chatted with on the net from "Thailovelinks" These girls were great sorts and all seemingly genuine,in their pursuit of a farang boyfriend,and they were more than happy to be seen out with me and introduce me to their friends btw i don't fit the old,fat,bald stereotype...so far no red flags from any of the girls...it seems that once you can infiltrate the uni-girl network,the possibilities of meeting girls is endless,a lot of girls just want to meet this strange species called farang....but you must be on your best behaviour.

One of the girls that i had met had spent a week in the devastated Tsunami provinces carrying and washing corpses,and then as a translater,having to man the phones and tell hundreds of people that their father,mother,sister,brother is now dead...i'm proud to have this girl as a new friend,and you know this situation is such a far cry from a buffalo brained BG that was laying next to me in bed as i was watching the Tsunami horror unravel on tv....Noooo Phuket boring,as she snatched the remote out of my hand and tuned into a ridulous Thai soap opera :shakehead i paid her wages and showed her the door :wave: but anyway i'm going off on a tangent here.

Uni girls can be fun,the only problem i have now is choosing which one :D but i really need to live in Thailand for a while...it is way too hard to meet uni-girls and also squeeze in my beloved bargirls in a 3 week period....but it is fun trying :elephant:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being half Thai and Dutch .... if anyone ever asked a stupid question like, if my mom ever worked in a bar or anything of that nature, thai or farang.... I'd be sticking my foot so far up his ass he'd be shitting Nike for week.... but besides that... Uni girls are easy to hook up with... all you gotta do is have balls and go talk to them... or maybe it was because I'm half thai, 23 years old, and speak thai fluently??? but anyway in my experience it was very VERY VERY easy for me to pick up chicks (uni girls, bar girls, normal thai girls) in Bangkok and Chiang Mai, where my moms side of the family lives... So my advice to people is just go talk to the girls.... it will get you a long way... lol :D Oh and also, I noticed last month when I was on my yearly vacation to Thailand that when school is out, MBK is also PACKED with Uni girls..... which is nice... cuz then you can try to hook up with hunnies while you shop HAhaHAHaH damn I love thailand... gotta start saving up again for next year! I'm so jealous of the people on here who live in Thailand already! AHAHhaha I'm a Communications major, I'll be done next year... can anyone hook me up with a good job over there... I would love to go live there for a while! :D

Cardinal,

I agree its rare to see uniformed girls with farangs, my last three significant relationships i.e. ones that last more than a week :: have been with girls from St Johns, Thammasat and Rajabhat, all of them at some point wore uniforms sometimes when out in public with me and they were very happy with it, (maybe a case of showing off the hansum farang :o ) but I always felt somewhat uncomfortable with it as it always got the door guy at Majestic smiling !!

JP

Mister,

''One of the girls that i had met had spent a week in the devastated Tsunami provinces carrying and washing corpses,and then as a translater,having to man the phones and tell hundreds of people that their father,mother,sister,brother is now dead...i'm proud to have this girl as a new friend,''

I think we have a mutual friend, she's at chula and spends a lot of time in US?

JP

Guest lazyphil

<<I'd be sticking my foot so far up his ass he'd be shitting Nike for week>>

Whilst I understand your POV its not unlike my rants againsts pedos i've made here with threats of ass kickings etc, its more than possible they could knock 6 kgs of shit out of YOU or ME ::

lazyphil said:

<<I'd be sticking my foot so far up his ass he'd be shitting Nike for week>>

Whilst I understand your POV its not unlike my rants againsts pedos i've made here with threats of ass kickings etc, its more than possible they could knock 6 kgs of shit out of YOU or ME ::

True... but hey I'll give it my best shot.... better to go down fighting then to just get the crap kicked out of you HAhahah

<< I think we have a mutual friend >>

My girl doesn't go to Chula although she did spend 1 year in the US....what the government did during the Tsunami crisis was to contact the universities and ask for volunteers,accommodation and flights paid for....looks like our girls put their hands up....i only hope they don't suffer in the long run...sleeplessness,depression etc It would have been a living nightmare.

just my opinion about uni gals....I'm on the skytrain and the subway almost everyday, almost never see a uni girl with any male. Go to MBK around 2PM-6PM and you will see many of them with Hong Kong boyfriends as well as a occasional farang guy usually in the mobile phone floor. cheers

HI guys.. in my opinion its easy to bang some unigals if ur kinda decent, and have something of a general development. IM a moron when it comes to picking up girls but even i manageed to get it it on w 2 chula graduates im 32 and a bit fat. All u need to do is approach thewm be it in net or in real. try some and u'll see it ll happen.

regards cgholland

Archived