Uni Girls

RayRay

cardinalblue said:

zorro,

I flat out don't believe it!

I have been riding the sky train to and from work every day now since it opened and i can count on my one hand i have seen seen a falang with a univerity/college student...

On the other side, i see hundreds of uni students every day when i ride the sky train. The closest falangs get are watching them in lust with their tongues hanging out.. A snow ball in hell's chance is where i put the odds when comparing the two groups...

I am not saying a falang or a few of them don't have encounters with them but i would guess to venture, the majority of them are for exchanging money and very little if at all percentage-wise would have a uni gf or dating them. While i will say uni girl market is basically untapped by falangs and when speaking with uni girls, many say they would like to meet a falang. The reality of the situation is most never will other than chat rooms; the falangs are way too old and too fat/big they they encounter in LOS (uni girls talking) and the girls are basically too clueless and too shy/reserve to initiate.

The sub-population of uni girls who are in fact hookers, their focus will be more on other asians where they will be set up either as mia nois, kept women or high end hookers where most falangs don't venture nor willing to pay premuim...

If you subtract the uni girls on the game, the number percentage-wise who interact with falangs for potential BFs is incredibly small. The conditions and influencing factors are just not compatible. A few teachers, engineers, computer nerds and retirees just doesn't cut it.....

So what one ends up with is falangs starring at these uni girls aimlessly and helplessly on their sky train trips knowing full well when and where they their next lay and drink are coming from....

Cardinablue

Dude you are stereotyping so hard it is not even funny!! Many of us farang that hook up with uni chciks are not old, bald and fat(although I do shave my hair from time to time for a different look and the desk job is packing on some pounds!!

Sure it helps if you are young or young looking because it creates less of an awkward situation, however i am sure there are many uni chicks that like older men or are attracted to "father figures".

I never walked up to a uni chick on the street and tried to spit game to them because that is the wrong place to do something like that. I usually meet them at clubs, karaoke spots, pubs, etc. I meet them through mutual friends and such.

You do realize that uni chicks like to party and have a good time like every one else and they are not terribly frightened of farang?! DUDE this 2005 Thailand is a changing! Uni chicks fuck, suck, smoke, drink, party, take drugs, get pregnant by accident and do a host of other shit just like any other chick. Some are good girls and some are bad. Some are conservative and some are extremely liberal.

I never went to a place looking to pick up a "uni" chick, shit just happens when you are partying you chat the girl up or friends introduce you to another group of friends, u exchange mobile numbers and then at some point you discover she attends one of the local colleges. Then you meet some of her friends and their friends and so on.

I usually don't cavort in public with any Thai chick(uni or non) and I don't even take the skytrain wit them(always a taxi). I can't afford to, might get caught. I will usually meet a chick somewhere and it usually is at night or late afternoon after their classes. They usually don't wear their uniforms unless they are meeting me right after class at my apartment or for dinner somewhere. On weekends and at the entertainment spots they wear regular clothes There have been occassions where I have been to Thai pubs or karaoke spots patroniized by uni students and they are getting nice and sloshed even in their uniforms(usually the young 1st year students).

Nothing special about having a girl in college, sometimes it is a major pain in the ass because you feel like your dealing with a child. Sometimes it is cool because the infatuation based relationship has the lifespan of a fruit-fly and you both just stop calling each other, no fuss and no muss or strings attached. Sometimes you get the pussy and sometimes you dont. Sometimes it is a silly game of text messaging 500x a day. Sometimes you feel like you are being crowded or stalked. Sometimes the most you get is a kiss out of the deal. Sometimes it feels like a freaking clandestine operation. Sometimes the pussy is good but most of the time it is average pussy that you have to teach and properly instruct on how to perform.

Nothing special at all about uni chicks aside from the fact that it is a chance to get NEW pussy.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

I dont know about all this Uni girl thing but what i do know is that these rich Asian/Thai/Hong kong etc chicks at Trinity, Kings, Peterhouse etc should learn the highway code when they arrive here at Cambridge, they're a menace to society on their bicycles weaving all over the goddam road :cussing:......you need eyes in the back of your head driving in town ::

JJsushi,

Has it ever occurred to you that your own experiences and observations are full of stereotypes as well? I don't deny presenting stereotypes but also in certain situations like this one, they can represent actual truths and facts..

Not all uni girls are partyers, screwaholics, druggies, and ready to fall at your feet as you like to project. Even with your dancing abilities! I would contest your image of uni girls who you deal and interact with are just a subpopulation of the big uni market. One could argue at what degree and scope of it.

Sure, where one will see falangs and uni age girls will be in nights clubs and discos, etc but again that will be in very small numbers compared to falang-uni girls relationships overall in a much truer indicator like general population settings.

Is it possible you and your cohorts do not represent the average falang tourist or resident? Don't worry give it time. Could it be that the girls whom you seem to like to report as notches on your belt will no longer all be under 25 years of age? Eventually, maturity nad wisdom will get the best of us! Soon you, too, will be approaching that 48, maybe, maybe not slightly heavy to downright fat falang that does indeed reinforce stereotypes of what the average falang is and looks like in bangkok and thailand. I am not saying every falang meets the average, just when you average them all together, the end result will be more than not...

Or put it another way...

I would venture 90% or so (my projections only) of falang-thai couples that one sees out and about (not in one particular venue but all the venues) will be due to meeting them in a bar or other night time spots.

That leaves 10% who didn't meet that way. Of that 10%, I would guess 7% to be of the non-college grad group and 2.9% of the college grad group.

Well, that leaves .1% though i think that number is much lower in seeing or actual uni girls and falangs encounters.

As i said, in my five years, it is a "blue moon" experience to see a falang-uni girl as a couple/encounter. Or put it another way, i will see more falang/non-uni couples in walking to the sky train in my 12 minutes than compared to those five years for seeing falang-uni pairs in random settings...

And given the profiles of the average falang who is here and the average uni girl with their worlds going in opposite directions, these results are quite predictable...

As to whether uni girls are special or not, i would argue that they are special in that they are part of a fairly small number who will eventually make those people who are university graduates compared to those who are not. So whether that 15% or whatever that number is for thailand will, in fact, be special for some and not for others.

I have a tendency to believe that is special if nothing else at least from an achievement perspective in one's life; it sure beats reduces uni girls or any girl for that matter to just another piece of pussy as some like to do.....

Cardinalblue

Interesting that uni girls seem to be such a preoccupation of many farangs....must be the tight fitting uniforms. I also enjoy an early morning BTS ride.

Posters infer that uni girls are not liable to go for old/fat farangs. Well, that's probably true. The interesting thing though is that if one becomes a close friends of a uni girl, you end up meeting and eventually getting accepted by all her friends...like you are some type of mascot. Thus when my TG was at university in Bangkok one would sometimes go out on dates with her group....none of whom had met farangs socially before.... they were just typical Thai young lassies. Their Thai boy friends took a lot longer to accept me, but eventually we became somewhat comfortable with each other.

By the way, I'm very old...and a bit over weight.

I think uni girls don't get much attention at all from falangs other being looked at, yet it is quite understandable.

Why would regular girls be interested in guys who are on average older than their fathers (and they let you know that)and already known to have a propensity to take the low road with their thai sisters. It is a big stereotype to overcome yet it is there because it is, in fact, there for everyone to see.... Just the reality of economics and social needs...

Now if the falangs looked like my fraternity bothers some 25 years ago, then this would spark some serious interest level by the uni girls. Uni girls do like falangs; they just need to be 20 years younger with good looks!

As it stands, falangs in LOS and uni girls are just two separate groups of people with no incentives nor reasons for any interaction at all minus the sex for money relationship..

For now, enjoy the BTS scenery!

Cardinalblue

cardinalblue said:

Not all uni girls are partyers, screwaholics, druggies, and ready to fall at your feet as you like to project. Even with your dancing abilities! I would contest your image of uni girls who you deal and interact with are just a subpopulation of the big uni market. One could argue at what degree and scope of it.

Are we not all subpopulations of larger populations? Sort of stqating the obvious are we not?

Sure, where one will see falangs and uni age girls will be in nights clubs and discos, etc but again that will be in very small numbers compared to falang-uni girls relationships overall in a much truer indicator like general population settings.

Given that most farang don't attend a Thai uni, then there will be few other places to meet them correct? So where is the great equalizer? I meet many of them in entertainment venues. Like i said before I don'rt look for a uni chick, it just happens to turn out that some I meet are uni chicks. I also have a couple of friends who do attend Thai unis in BKK so I meet their classmates when out on social events. These young chicks do like farangs and they are not specifically looking for a money for sex exchange.

The thing is dude that neither the chicks nor my friends and I are "looking" for anything. We are all basically "looking" to have a good time hanging out. You know drink, dance, sing, eat and talk about stupid shit. There is no set agenda of I am going to try and fuck chick A tonight and chick B tomorrow. The attraction or infatuation just happens naturally and if it does you exchange numbers and let the romance begin. As I mentioned before sometimes the most you will get is a kiss or a text message relationship. Sometimes you will come across a chick who is on the wild side and wants to bang and yes sometimes you will come across a chick that wants you to take her shopping. Based on my experience it usually is that the young chicks think your cool because your different and about having fun and that is all they need.

Is it possible you and your cohorts do not represent the average falang tourist or resident?

Yes u are correct most of my farang cohorts are in the 20-30 range with the oldest being 32 but looks like 25. Yes we do party hard and have a good time, we will take over a dance floor, we dress pretty fashionable wearing designer names or hip- hop, club style, skate board gear, with a little bling added(no khakis-unless it is with a white tee, no polo shirts, no rockport shoes etc). I notice most farangs in BKK have no sense of fashion when in LOS and they want to walk into a place like Mystique, Q-Bar, BED or Nazzi, even RCA clubs looking like something out of a Lands End or J Crew catalog with a fake Rolex and expect to pull the non-hookers. Either that or they wear the same boring generic club gear that they saw in some music video (picture the generic Euro club look of white soccer shoes, tight jeans and a designer shirt, combined with a boy band hairstyle - totally boring and unimaginative, absolutely no style points)

Thais love fashion especially the young chicks, everytime I step into a spot invariably a female will make a nice comment about something I am wearing. The trick is not to be labeled up per se but it is how you style what you wear. I can wear flip flops and a sweat suit but if I style it right I can get into any high end club with no problem.

Sorry for the rant there but farang style in BKK is one of my pet peeves.

Don't worry give it time. Could it be that the girls whom you seem to like to report as notches on your belt will no longer all be under 25 years of age? Eventually, maturity nad wisdom will get the best of us! Soon you, too, will be approaching that 48, maybe, maybe not slightly heavy to downright fat falang that does indeed reinforce stereotypes of what the average falang is and looks like in bangkok and thailand. I am not saying every falang meets the average, just when you average them all together, the end result will be more than not...

Dude by the time I am at that stage i will be married, carrying a mortgage 3x what i can truly afford, have a couple of spoiled nippers, leasing 2 overpriced vehicles, wearing generic Ralph Lauren Polo shirts, Docker pants and a Seiko watch. I won't have the time to even think about a Thai uni girl or any other for that matter because if the wife ever got an inclination I was, she would take 65% of my savings and income.

As to whether uni girls are special or not, i would argue that they are special in that they are part of a fairly small number who will eventually make those people who are university graduates compared to those who are not. So whether that 15% or whatever that number is for thailand will, in fact, be special for some and not for others.

I have a tendency to believe that is special if nothing else at least from an achievement perspective in one's life; it sure beats reduces uni girls or any girl for that matter to just another piece of pussy as some like to do.....

Cardinalblue

So in other words an educated piece of pussy. When they are tits down ass up, all that "specialness" and "achievement" seems to go by the wayside in my book.

Archived