What is the Best Job in Thailand?

My wife does all of the sales, my brother-in-law does all of the driving and loading and unloading and I just go along for the ride and to be introduced as "the big boss"

Somebody has to sign the cheques when payment is due : if you were signing my cheque, I'd have no problem referring to you as the 'Big Boss', 'Your Royal Highness' or whatever-you-damned-well-liked ::

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My job is pretty interesting, we manage about USD 2 billion worth of contracts for our Thai client. Besides the fun and games with that and working about 60-70 hours a week, I get paid about 50% more then I make working in the US. Just about the level WYD mentioned.

And yes, I love my life.

TH

Hi,

Artiew,

Most probably will retire in Thailand. Unless they really mess the place up from what it is now I can't think I'd rather be anywhere else. Family also comes into this thinking but even so I still prefer it here to most places I've been, all round. Only difference would be if I were single I'd just move to a Soi 4 condo or something in Pattaya.

Suadum,

Sorry, point taken, re-read samak's post, sounds tasty. I sure don't make $150K but my work load sounds similar.

M.

<Sorry, point taken, re-read samak's post, sounds tasty. I sure don't make $150K but my work load sounds similar>

just to clarify, that's not about myself, that's about friends i have or people i know! but you could ask Suadum a bit more details about his job... :neener:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unit, my prolly to become friend... your input in the career/finance section is at best suspicious... or perhaps reread the thread or perhaps a bugger from Portugal or even swede guy just logged on your site today without proper clearance documents and the sky isn't shining although its the middle of august ...

Mate, what's wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

From radioman:

"Hi,

Didn't see too many serious answers anyhow here's mine."

I thought my question was legitimate. I can see living in LOS while working for home country company/business and recieving a western salary. That's great if it can be done. But are there any who live in LOS and work for themselves while living in Thailand?

Archived