Increasing Libido?

racer55

I peruse lots of great posts on erectile problems but nothing about libido.

When I was over there for 6 months I would have a great with the ladies a couple times per day. After 4 months my libido seemed to diminish ::. I have no problems with the woody factor, just a lack of drive sometimes :(.

Are there any proactive measures I can take, or do, that would increase the Libido( outside of going to more gogo bars ::)?

racer55 said:

Kamui,

Thats a reason I will be back in the Gym once I land there. Am I assuming correctly that physical excercise increases testosterone, and testosterone increases the libido?

You might find that there is plenty of disagreement on whether exercise increases or decreases testosterone levels. More specifically, the type of exercise may determine whether or not testosterone levels increase or even decrease. Better check it out or u might be going "backwards".

Hugh

As far as I know - as long as you don't overdo it - it will increase your libido. If it's either physiologically and/or psychologically it doesn't matter IMHO. After 3-6 months you will feel better, stronger, more healthy and will have better endurance (and might look better as well). :chili:

And maybe a few days without sex will increase your hunger again...

I think it has got more to do with conditioning than anything physical.

On holiday, guys are at it morning, noon and night, largely because they get none or little at home. Thats OK for a while but it becomes a routine and routines are boring, so the marginal pleasure with each encounter diminishes.

I know that I probably have sex with my girlfriend more often than I would bother getting laid were I going out every day looking for it.

Sort of a "been there, done that, bought the t-shirt" feeling.

More quality rest, and adequate sleep would help. Also, good nutition from a well balanced diet. Consulting with a dietician couldn't hurt, although I wouldn't buy into the oyster concept ... way too much uric acid!

You might want to talk to an herbalist ... many claim good results ... some pharmacies in Pattaya promote Chinese herbs as an alternative to sildenafil; but, they aren't cheap.

Racer,

Just wondering if it is all psychological...you are surrounded by available sex, so it seems like less of a prize...you have less interest in something that is readily there. This hapens to me to an extent on a really long trip. I usually use the time to see the sights, relax, and recharge. Also, as I get older, it is less of a priority. I know it is there, so I can wait for it...

Archived