Thai girls are best

Guest lazyphil

<<Thai girls are best>>

Yes I think Thai girls are very special, sitting here in the Mall on Ngnam Wong Wang I'm having little bother having sneaky looks at the local totty :o....every other girl is gorgeous!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HIGH THAIED said:

Hi snow_drop,

>>>>>Well...this might be a stupid question but I am curious. Is it a normal rate for guys sleeping with over 50 girls within 2 years? WOW!!! interesting. <<<<<

I would think most average at least one per day. I was a sex tourist on steriods though, and most of us would average 2-4 girls a day. In real, most here have been with hundreds of girls, I would think.

Shocking? Why? BKK is one of the sex capital's of the planet. And that is just the reality of it all. And a big part, of why exist here. What did you think? We are a knitting club here? :)

HT

Knitting club..Damn...i thought i was out of place here :neener:

Are you here on a mission to convert us all to chastity and one girl for life or what?! :dunno:

Check out her last few posts, folks - she's jumping in to warn about the risk of herpes and what you can get by straying off the chosen path every other post! I expect to see her intervening to this effect in the football forum pretty soon...

Limbo,

Lets look at your statement. "you can catch them with a condom"

What type of statement is that?

Every guy who caught a std using a condom can make the same statement..That statement is as sloppy as the person who improperly used their product or was unlucky due to a defective product..

I have not seen any condom maker come out and say specifically that using their product properly and correctly still does not prevent you from the risk of getting HPV (gentital warts).

If your statement is true, then are you able to produce this evidence?

I don't see or heard that HPV is any different in terms of transmission or special from other std viruses. Do you know different?

The reason why a condom maker will say reduce vs prevent std is because of the liability involved and the x factor that the users play in properly using their product....

There is no guarantee due to the defective products and human behavioral actions involved..

What you are saying then is the agent permeates the actual rubber and enters the host even with proper design and use of the condom? Is that what you saying?

If that is true, then would not every condom has a message (as cigerettes do about cancer risks) that this product does not reduce or prevent HPV?

CB

Hi snowdrop,

Surprized at the number of girls most here average? Why? It's much less than the girls average, as another poster has alluded to. One punter a week would put most of the girls in the poor-house, factoring in quotas, and the resulting fines involved. It's a very fast-paced business, racking up seriously huge numbers, on both sides of the fence, with the girl's winning by miles.

It's the nature of the business. Girl's want to maximize their earnings by screwing as many guys as possible, and punter wants to maximize his pleasure by screwing as many girl's as possible, also. It's a match made in heaven, as both sides win. :)

I know that is quite simplistic in it's view, but is real, all the same. The average punter/tourist has nothing on his partner. Average punters might blow into town, even 2-3 times a year, but can never compare to a bg going at it 24/7.

You're speechless about us here? What is really speechless is the numbers racked up on the other side. It puts all here, but a very few of us, to shame, if the truth be known. :p

Neither good nor bad, but is the reality, all the same.

HT

I was just thinking.........what if there was a Nanaplaza.com board, just for the girl's working there, instead of us guys who participate, on occation?

Oh my God......... :D

Snow_drop.......... You ain't heard NOTHING here from us. The true story is with them. That is where the shocking, juicy stuff really lays. :)

We here are just thrown away discards from the scene, trying to still make some sence of it all. ::

Khao jai mai?

HT ::

I don't think you will find Thai girls said Western men were hot and they had done over 50 guys...It isn't a nice thing for girls, is it?

It is a one way street, didn't you know? ;-)

My GF does not like at all that I was together with 5 women (in 15 years) before I met her.

So no, I don't think that it is the norm for men or women to have 50 sex partners in 2 years.

Best regards

CB,

quote;

"I think think it protects you from all stds if you wear it correctly and no malfunction occurs."

This is what I reacted to. Obviously warts are considered a STD aren't they? You can catch warts with using a condom correctly and no malfunction occuring.

quote;

"I don't see or heard that HPV is any different in terms of transmission or special from other std viruses. Do you know different?"

If you would've read other posters comments, in this case GTG, she came up with pretty convincing proof IMO.

My statement was merely directed at the fact that genital warts can be caught wearing a condom correctly and no malfunction occuring, like you stated.

Quote;

"There is no guarantee due to the defective products and human behavioral actions involved.."

Aren't you contradicting yourself with this statement?

Quote;

"What you are saying then is the agent permeates the actual rubber and enters the host even with proper design and use of the condom? Is that what you saying?"

No, g warts can also found in the pubic hair area, if the male and female pubic hair regions fiercely bounce into each other, warts can be 'transmitted' is my understanding. Condoms won't cover that area.

Please proof me wrong, I'd be very delighted.

limbo said:

Quote;

"What you are saying then is the agent permeates the actual rubber and enters the host even with proper design and use of the condom? Is that what you saying?"

No, g warts can also found in the pubic hair area, if the male and female pubic hair regions fiercely bounce into each other, warts can be 'transmitted' is my understanding. Condoms won't cover that area.

Please proof me wrong, I'd be very delighted.

Limbo, that was what I've been trying to say here.

Condom doesn't cover all the nether legion.

Most guys carry HPV without knowing it if the genital warts don't present itself (having obvious bumps.) There is no screening for genital wart for men. If the guys have sex with a bargirl, get it from her, and have sex without condom with your wife, it is highly likely that she will get a chance of a cancer on her cervix (if the strain of the warts youhave are high risk strains.) That's why women have to check for pep smear regularly because men are the carrier and the men have no way of knowing it.

Check this site out ! You can get every answers from it!

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/9/2953_513.htm?z=2953_00483_6501_00_41

I suggest you guys read it up.They have info of every diseases ,not just stds.

Some info reconfirm Limbo's reply to CB.

How Can I Prevent Infection?

Your best bet at preventing infection is to abstain from sex or limit sexual contact to one uninfected person. If that is not an option, condoms may provide some protection, but condoms are not 100% effective since they do not cover the entire penis or surronding areas.

For More Information

Contact the CDC National STD Hotline: 1 (800) 227-8922

CB, you might want to call CDC hotline to prove I'm wrong?

I'm not trying to scare you off or anything. I'm just trying to provide you all some info about LESS discussed stds but I think it is the most dangerous because as I said there is no sceening for men and the women are the one who suffer. Some of you guy's wife might have abnormal pepsmear. May be she got it from of you or her former partners???

:(

Archived