Thai girls are best

:topic: :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic: :topic:

Can we either move this to health, or better yet, get back to why Thai girls are so great!? Frankly, I like the way they look and smell...and smile...Jeeez, a GOOD Moderator would have moved this to the arts section by now... :)

Old Hippie,

You are correct of course. This thread has gone far off the original poster's topic. The thing is that a lot of moderators were celebrating the Songkran holiday and this was just let to run its course. No harm done and not truly any emergency to correct. It looks like others involved in this thread would rather talk about STD's and genital warts or herpes than post about Thai girls being the best. ::

So let this be the Off Topic Warning here. Any further Off Topic posts will be deleted. Fair warning. For those of you who wish to continue on about STD's please take it over to the Health Forum.

- The Board Moderator

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jasmine said:

[color:"red"]Ever hear of the 100-club ????

Guys who did 100 girls in one month.

Thats an archievement !

[/color]

Yea, right, perhaps such acts should be done in the months which have 31 days only? :)

Jasmine :D

Dont ask me..... I am not a member of such a club.......

But good to see ya back !

BB

thai3 said:
Goodthaigirl said:

GTG.

PS.Geez, this thread has taken up a lot of my time. But I learned something new. Thanks for making me do the search, :-)

I have noticed, though not so much here, that some guys just cannot stand a woman knowing something they do not. Very entertaining, and well done GTG-peter

Thank you very much, Peter. I tried to raise some awareness. At least Cardinalblue has known that HSV can be transmitted even without obvious lesions and got advise from tomc12 about new drug. I'm happy already. :D

GTG,

You are still posting Off Topic in this thread and one of the main Off Topic posters in the thread. Please read the Mod Off Topic Warning placed above in Old Hippie's post. If you must keep going on about Herpes and STD's we ask you to start a thread on this subject in the Health Forum where this belongs. Please do not force the moderators to close the thread or move it, or delete your further posts in this thread if still OFF TOPIC.

-Board Moderator

Archived