Thai girls are best

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this so pls don't flame me if I'm out of line.

I spent the best part of two years in Thailand and loved the place. Not just for the girls, but the people in general, they're a great, kindhearted bunch. That's not to mention their food and the weather, which all help to make it my favourite destination.

I have to admid, Thai girls get me hotter under the collar than any other nationality, even after being back in the UK for almost 3 years. While there, I slept with over fifty girls and don't regret it one bit. Some were bargirls, some weren't.

I really miss the thrill of heading down to Soi Cowboy, Nana etc. and picking up a girl and sleeping with her. It's a big adrenaline rush, and the girls are so hot. Sure I'm not the only one that likes those tight, firm bods, let's face it it's more healthy to go out and sleep with a girl than to sit at home masturbating over a computer.

peace,

Beachboy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let's face it it's more healthy to go out and sleep with a girl than to sit at home masturbating over a computer.

Well, in theory it's actually the opposite. Not that many people care though :)

Welcome to the board, p2p, and when's your next visit?

Cheers!

>>I spent the best part of two years in Thailand and loved the place.

>>I have to admid, Thai girls get me hotter under the collar than any other nationality, even after being back in the UK for almost 3 years. While there, I slept with over fifty girls and don't regret it one bit. Some were bargirls, some weren't.

Well...this might be a stupid question but I am curious. Is it a normal rate for guys sleeping with over 50 girls within 2 years? WOW!!! interesting.

s_snowdrop said:

>>I spent the best part of two years in Thailand and loved the place.

>>I have to admid, Thai girls get me hotter under the collar than any other nationality, even after being back in the UK for almost 3 years. While there, I slept with over fifty girls and don't regret it one bit. Some were bargirls, some weren't.

Well...this might be a stupid question but I am curious. Is it a normal rate for guys sleeping with over 50 girls within 2 years? WOW!!! interesting.

snowdrop,

Ever hear of the 100-club ????

Guys who did 100 girls in one month.

Thats an archievement !

50 girls in 2 years is nothing, even I did way more than that, but some guys have done 1000s of girls over the years.

No problem, no big deal IMO.

BB

BelgianBoy said:

snowdrop,

Ever hear of the 100-club ????

Guys who did 100 girls in one month.

Thats an archievement !

50 girls in 2 years is nothing, even I did way more than that, but some guys have done 1000s of girls over the years.

No problem, no big deal IMO.

BB

WHAT? THIS IS INCREDIBLE :yikes: I have no clue about the 100-club.

How can you protect yourself from STD? Sorry I don't mean to be rude.

I don't think you will find Thai girls said Western men were hot and they had done over 50 guys...It isn't a nice thing for girls, is it?

Zorro: I do believe you aren't Mr.Butterfly :neener:..Jing Jing

Hi snow_drop,

>>>>>Well...this might be a stupid question but I am curious. Is it a normal rate for guys sleeping with over 50 girls within 2 years? WOW!!! interesting. <<<<<

I would think most average at least one per day. I was a sex tourist on steriods though, and most of us would average 2-4 girls a day. In real, most here have been with hundreds of girls, I would think.

Shocking? Why? BKK is one of the sex capital's of the planet. And that is just the reality of it all. And a big part, of why exist here. What did you think? We are a knitting club here? :)

HT

Archived